Memory for patches, it's all crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory for patches, it's all crazy.

When the patch 1.4 came out, I tried and downloaded as soon as possible, the problem is, is that it says you neeeeeed 2500 mb free, how much does a patch take up? So I try installing Star Wars Knights of republic which consumes 2000 mb,and it works fine. How the hell do you download a full patch not just a half a patch. Some one. Help me solve this F*&#$%G enigma.

Re: Memory for patches, it's all crazy.

Ok well to start, how much volume do you have left on your hard drive(s) If i had to take a wild guess i would say you dont have 2.5bg of free space left on them. In order to get free space back, run a disk cleanup, delete old files, buy a new hard drive.

Comment

i THINK I heard somewhere else on these forums that that quote that you need 2500mb free space for the 1.4 patch is just plain wrong... download it and install it...

If you ACTULLY dont have enough space on your harddrive, then it wont download to your computer... just ensure that you have the required space on your hard drive before starting the dowload (you can check the size of the download when you choose to download it from the site)

excuse the slap dashery of my reply, but i couldnt foresee anyone else helping you in a hurry... plus also, wrong section??

Originally posted by gamekinbg
      When the patch 1.4 came out, I tried and downloaded as soon as possible, the problem is, is that it says you neeeeeed 2500 mb free, how much does a patch take up? So I try installing Star Wars Knights of republic which consumes 2000 mb,and it works fine. How the hell do you download a full patch not just a half a patch. Some one. Help me solve this F*&#$%G enigma.

Comment

Thanks and sorry

Comment

kay how much memory u got left

Comment

Working...
          X