unlocks only if you have SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocks only if you have SF

So the unlocks that you see in the BFHQ are only if you have SF?. I just got a new unlock and I could only choose the G3 or the DOA anti tank first unlock. What the hell. Do I need SF to get those other unlocks?

Re: unlocks only if you have SF

In short, yea you do. All the third tier unlocks are for people who have played SF on their machine. Do you have a friend with SF?

Comment

Yup.

But just think, if you have a decent rank when you finally get SF, you will get most of the unlocks at once.

It's like Special Forces Christmas! But with more Death!

Comment

Go out and buy it. It is worth the spend

Comment

I reccomend getting SF, getting your unlocks that comes with it, then abandoning vanilla BF2 permanently and becoming an SF player.

Comment

That was what I figured. None of my friends got sf either. It was a big thing against EA and thier money grabing. I hear SF is more like CSS and I do enjoy that game.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Comment

great mod everyone should get it

Comment

Originally posted by nHs_Polarbear
                That was what I figured. None of my friends got sf either. It was a big thing against EA and thier money grabing. I hear SF is more like CSS and I do enjoy that game.

Thanks for the replys guys.

EA didn't invent expansion packs or them costing money. Expansion packs are part of PC games, period.

And no it doesn't play like CSS, it plays like Battlefield 2 with more creative maps.

Comment

Working...
                X