Vendetta for Veh TKers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendetta for Veh TKers

Dont know if anyone else does this, but like eveyone else it really pisses me off when some noob TKs me for a veh, so I dedicate the reset of that round to just f*ck them over as much as possible. I'll just force as many TKs from them as I can until they get kicked from the server. I know it may be a bit extreme, but they get what they deserve.

Anyone else do this?

Re: Vendetta for Veh TKers

i just tk them over and over. I lose points but it just feels better for me.

Comment

sometimes i drink and accidentally find a target for kicking.

i always wander out on the road when the same guy is driving down it. He'll always claim I'm "doing it on purpose" but in reality I saw something shiny and ran for it.

Comment

No, I don't do that. The servers I play on are admined very well and tards or hackers don't last long. If someone has pissed me off enough I will msg an admin to have them banned, hasn't happend yet though.

Comment

I just give them a nice 24 hour ban from my server. I typically don't go for the chopper on Sharqi, but when the round starts and I see at the top of the screen "so-and-so [Teamkills - M95] so-and-so" then I'm already in the process of giving them a break from playing on our server.

Comment

I shot my first friendly out of a chopper Friday night. I start the round @ Sharqi, USMC, and I'm lucky enough to fly the chopper. I start flying away and notice 2 skull and crossbones on my chopper; BOOM, the chopper blows up. I go do some infantry stuff, and then I notice our chopper is gone when I die. I figure I'll spawn at TV station and see if I can get it again. Low and behold, the guy that tked me the first time is in the pilot seat and says "Get in!". I pump a .50 cal round into his face whilst spamming "Roger that." I flew off solo in the chopper, TVing the MEC one when it came to spawn rape the TV station. I got kicked later for tking for a chopper because some random guy called an admin when he saw my negative score, and that I was alone in the chopper soloing. IDK if the other guy got kicked or not...

^^ fourth time posting that, lots of "tking for vehicle" threads in last couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by AusGroover
              Dont know if anyone else does this, but like eveyone else it really pisses me off when some noob TKs me for a veh, so I dedicate the reset of that round to just f*ck them over as much as possible. I'll just force as many TKs from them as I can until they get kicked from the server. I know it may be a bit extreme, but they get what they deserve.

Anyone else do this?
              Let me guess... You stand on a carrier all day and wait for vehicles instead of capping flags and killing people to help your team win. You get p1ssed because you have to keep standing on the carrier.

Solution: Play single player mode and you can fly forever. happy happy happy.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo
                Let me guess... You stand on a carrier all day and wait for vehicles instead of capping flags and killing people to help your team win. You get p1ssed because you have to keep standing on the carrier.

Or you can take one of those really really fast RIBs under the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo

ummm.... no f uckwit i dont stand on a carrier all day long. I DO cap alot of flags and i kill alot of people and help my team. I'm not a plane whore, nor a tank whore. I just f ucking hate it when some noob tks me on one of the few occasions when i decide to use a tank/plane.

Solution: STFU

Comment

I've played with Ausgroover and he groundpounds with the best of us.....

Comment

I love the servers when U get kicked/ban for having certain negative score so Ill just force them to TK me,if not I Tkill them too

Comment

Working...
                      X