Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE2 Total-War

Didn't find any threads for this

Total-War is a MyIS sponsored tournament run by Airborne, a respected (I should hope!) member of the community who has run many tournaments and events over time.

As you might have guessed by now, Total-War uses the Point of Existence 2 mod...and to great effect. Imagine all your favourite bits about POE2, and the imagine playing it in an organised environment with a group of dedicated individuals.

Much like the popular 21st Century Warfare tournament, we operate 12-hour battles on our own 64 player server, which currently run on a Saturday, 12pm EST - 12am EST (5pm GMT - 5am GMT). These battles are great fun and after you've played a couple you'll never want to go back to Pub servers ever again! At present, we play specifically on the default POE2 maps, and in future, our mapping team (which I believe is led by FireStorm) plans to add in new (and old classics!) maps to make the tournament a truly unique experience.

Now you might be wondering what part I play in all of this. I am a 1st Lieutenant (Company Executive Officer) for a company on the German (Coalition) side. I manage day to day administrative tasks such as ensuring practices run properly, checking that our roster is up to date, as well as all the extra privilages that come with being an Officer. But it's not all boring work...on battle days I could be leading the company in the battle, and of course having a complete blast of a time.

So if you are a dedicated individual or clan who want to play POE2 in an organised and friendly environment, look no futher than Total-War.

Thanks for reading,

1LT. Buzzsaw
    232nd Gebirgsjäger Kompanie
    23rd Gebirgsjäger Battalion

Re: POE2 Total-War

Good Luck.

Are there a good number of people interested in a POE2 torunament?

Not being rude, but I am interested in the numbers. It seems every type of tournamet or ladder relating to BF2 and its mods are pretty much dead. Compared with the inital release of them anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
      Good Luck.

Are there a good number of people interested in a POE2 torunament?

Not being rude, but I am interested in the numbers. It seems every type of tournamet or ladder relating to BF2 and its mods are pretty much dead. Compared with the inital release of them anyways.
      You don't seem to know the deal

This tournament is already up and running, and has a solid member base. I was just giving it a plug!

And every type of ladder dead? :laugh:

I think not.

Comment

I guess that depends on your concept of dead.

I am probably just jaded, lol. Every one I know has given up on clan battles for BF2, which gave it a much quicker death imo than most games in terms of tournies and ladders.

Comment

I was checking this out and its huge! They have a full server all day on Saturdays. Also there is Cal which is popular but I am not a clanner so I have not looked into that much.

Comment

I've found it difficult to find any real information on the total-war site. I used to play with the 21CW tournment and loved it but found that it was taking up way to much time and I had to give it up.

There are no rules posted about how much time is required to practice before you're allowed to play or is it more of a free for all right now?

Comment

Working...
            X