Grenade Bug or is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade Bug or is it just me?

Every once in a while I'll go to throw a grenade, I'll let go of the buttons and i'll still be cocked back ready to throw but I won't throw it. What's up with that?

Re: Grenade Bug or is it just me?

oh... iget a more annoying version of that bug....

I throw a grenade, the animation doesnt play... it doesnt throw, so i release the left click, so i drop on the floor infront of me *BOOM*

Comment

my hand disappears sometimes when im grenade spamming but the nade will still go the distance

Comment

Or throwing 2 at the same time instead of 1.

Comment

Not trying to hijack this thread, but today I found another bug, when I killed someone and picked his kit it was empty but when I clicked the mouse it started firing did anyone notice that?

Comment

I picked up someones kit once and I end up with a mixed kit. I think I had an engineers rifle with some c4. I was highly confused thinking the new 1.4 patch changed some kit setups around.

Comment

That is related to lag. Apparently people that have less than 2GB of RAM see that about 5 times more often than people that have 2GB>.
              I have 1.5 and see it every once in a while, some friends with uber machines never see it and others with low end rigs report it all the time.
              Originally posted by GunHappyBob
              I picked up someones kit once and I end up with a mixed kit. I think I had an engineers rifle with some c4. I was highly confused thinking the new 1.4 patch changed some kit setups around.
              A screenshot of that would have been a good thing, credible even.

Comment

I have a fast computer and overclocked. 7800gtx graphics card amd 4000+ processor at 2.5ghz, 2 gigs corsair and fast dsl connection. It was the first time I got a mixed kit. Maybe I lagged a little during some arty and it happened.

Comment

nades FTW!!!!!

Comment

i like the one that throws two grenades

Comment

Working...
                    X