BF2 Key Code Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Key Code Questions

My dad is obssessed with this BF2 game and I would like to try it because i play a lot of ps2/xbox tom clancy type games so I think I might enjoy it, I just don't want to have to buy the whole game again since he has the discs, is there any way for me to just buy an unused key code so that I can play online at the same time as him and beat his hiney? Can't find anything that looks trustworthy on eBay.

Re: BF2 Key Code Questions

Solution 1: Download the demo and play that. There are a few demo servers out there still. The game has been change to some extent, but the game now is still similar to the demo.

Solution 2: Why don't you play on your dads machine? All you would have to do is start a new account on his comp.

Asking to buy a CDKey in 90% of situations sounds like someone trying to do something illegitimate.

Comment

i totally agree with revolution.

another solution: ask your dad to buy you a disc.

try the demo before it..

Originally posted by mr_stubby05
      I just don't want to have to buy the whole game again
      did u buy the disc and your dad is using it?

Comment

You could probably find bf2 on ebay for pretty cheap.

Comment

Please do not suggest downloading a torrent. That's just asking for trouble with patches, ranked servers and many other things.

Just a suggestion to save you $50.

When your dad's playing the game, he does not need the disk in his PC. Ask him if you can pull it out and install it or play it. (once BF2 has gone through the initial "EA Games Challenge every...", you can take it out)

I would ask him to play with you as well to help you learn how to play before you go online. I would love it if my son would play BF2. I've got a 5 year old little girl. Sweet as can be and I love her to death, but not a BF2 lover.

Comment

Use a minimage from gamecopyworld.com and mount it. No need for the disk anymore.

Comment

moongamers for the demo is an excellent server
              theres like 2000 tickets for each team :P

and theres this other one for the demo called wartech strategy which usually has 50-60 ppl in it and it has the unlocks so u can try those out as well

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                Solution 2: Why don't you play on your dads machine? All you would have to do is start a new account on his comp.
                That would work for making sure he wants the game but he also wants to be able to play at the same time as his dad.

Originally posted by Blades
                Use a minimage from gamecopyworld.com and mount it. No need for the disk anymore.
                That doesn't help the original poster. He already has discs, he needs a valid key (after making sure he wants the game by playing the demo or a separate account on his dad's PC).

Comment

Working...
                X