Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why more aircraft whore TK's than Armor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why more aircraft whore TK's than Armor?

Why are there far more Plane/Helio whores who fight over, TK, spam...whatever for aircraft vs. Tank/APC's whores?

Is it solely due to the amount of each vehicle that is available in the map? Does it depend more on which map is played? Are aircraft whores more impatient/ immature than armor whores? Does it have anything to do with the fact that players who get into an aircraft can be TK'ed easier since they have a glass cockpit and take more damage?

I just find it amazing why there are many more people that fight over aircraft, TK, spam...whatever just to fly. Armor whores have their TK moments too, but not nearly as much. I'm personally a tank whore myself, but I never TK someone just because they got to it before I did.

Re: Why more aircraft whore TK's than Armor?

Because flying is more exhilarating.

Comment

Because flying is the only legal way to get high in BF2.

Every teamkiller Ive seen TK for a jet in teh whole time Ive played has been a below average pilot. The best Ive met have been gentlemen.

Comment

It's easier to kill people in planes..? M95?

Comment

They're the ultimate vehicles... more kills, freedom of movement and fun.

Comment

I find it amusing watching it from a distance Rather fun to put c4 on planee and watch it fly into distance...

Comment

The people who TK for planes, are almost ALWAYS low ranked (below 20K), and they are also the type that stand in front trying to give you TK's and then punish to get you kicked... when they finally DO get their jet, you will most likely see them 30 seconds later on the carrier.

Comment

apparenjtly there are more fags that fly than roll in armor .. HAHAHAHA

Comment

Is it possible to shoot the driver of a tank or APC with the M95?

I have never heard of that... anyone?

Comment

Well its not like in BF1942 when there were tons of airplanes, and armour and vehicles. Now theres only two jets, two choppers (sometimes one). What I really hate are those low ranks that have no idea how to fly, but keep teamkilling for a jet. Like yesturday, this low rank kept teamkilling for a plane (until I got it) and he ended with -14 0/10 k/d ratio. He just didnt get the picture.

Comment

The M95 can shoot through glass, but can it shoot through depleted uranium? i dowbt it.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                        The people who TK for planes, are almost ALWAYS low ranked (below 20K), and they are also the type that stand in front trying to give you TK's and then punish to get you kicked... when they finally DO get their jet, you will most likely see them 30 seconds later on the carrier.
                        eeek... thats mainly do to with culture.
                        i live in thailand... and i tell you guys, they svck here.

i see major, and higher ranked people TKing for a plane, let alone standing in front of it for a punish.

changes from place to place.

Comment

It's impossible to kill the driver of a tank or APC without blowing up the vehicle itself.

Comment

Because the vehicle that yeilds the greatest results for the time spent mastering it, attracts the shallowest of players.

Many shallow players= more TK's.

Comment

1. You can't M95 teamkill a tank.
                              2. Tanks don't die to one SRAW.
                              3. Planes are hard to come by because they're not destroyed nearly as frequently as tanks, and there are fewer of them.
                              4. They're disgustingly overpowered so everyone wants to fly them.

Comment

Working...
                              X