Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else STILLnot getting won awards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else STILLnot getting won awards...

ok, i am usually the person who doesnt moan or panick when it takes hours to show up on bfhq, as i know thats the score, it can take ages, sometimes next day.....but i got an expert award on SF 3 days ago, drum rolled it, visualized it in game, t'was ranked etc etc, i finished the round.... and this is the first time an award has taken this long......3 days...is anyone else having an issue this way round?

also, when i log intop bf2-->bfhq, stars and awards are blank boxes which possibly points to an server side EA db prob!?!?!, which is fine, but its been a while.. ANYONE?

Re: anyone else STILLnot getting won awards...

I haven't won an award for a good 3 months or so, i think the system has gone tits up, and they dont care cos they got a new game to mess with BF2142

Comment

I got Marksman Infantry a couple days ago, it was just a time req though...

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
        I haven't won an award for a good 3 months or so, i think the system has gone tits up, and they dont care cos they got a new game to mess with BF2142
        omg, i didnt realize that was the extent of it at all, like i say this has been the first delay.

if i was you i would be peeved off to the max, as its part of the motivation isnt it getting your rewards!!

sry to hear that, theres me bitchin after 3 days and you match my days for your mths.

Comment

I won my Meritorious Unit and Legion of Merit ribbons* early Saturday morning and they showed up in my stats by Saturday evening. Probably just the server(s) you are playing in are having problems.

*mostly as AT, not medic/support

Comment

Nothing wrong with the stats system. People that are not getting them usually are:
            - Not staying the entire round that they are won in
            - Have not completed the time requirements
            - Do not understand the requirements

Just keep playing until you get them. Example: Don't count 7 knife kills for the basic knife, instead keep knifing until it pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by UltrAdamSki
              ok, i am usually the person who doesnt moan or panick when it takes hours to show up on bfhq, as i know thats the score, it can take ages, sometimes next day.....but i got an expert award on SF 3 days ago, drum rolled it, visualized it in game, t'was ranked etc etc, i finished the round.... and this is the first time an award has taken this long......3 days...is anyone else having an issue this way round?

also, when i log intop bf2-->bfhq, stars and awards are blank boxes which possibly points to an server side EA db prob!?!?!, which is fine, but its been a while.. ANYONE?
              Play ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo
                Play ranked servers.
                it does help if you read my post before replying to it.

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                Nothing wrong with the stats system. People that are not getting them usually are:
                - Not staying the entire round that they are won in
                - Have not completed the time requirements
                - Do not understand the requirements

Just keep playing until you get them. Example: Don't count 7 knife kills for the basic knife, instead keep knifing until it pops up.
                again if you read my post i clearly state, i played the whole round

but the award was a volume of deployments in SF not a time based award. and as i said this did 'pop up'.......

Comment

my awards are registering fine in BF2v, maybe its a problem to do with SF seems a shame tho

Comment

I have had it happen a couple of times. The awards never showed and I had to get them again. I just put it down to a glitching or crashed server. I have been getting awards regularly for the 3 months I have played the game so the system is working.

Comment

its hard for me to get awards/medals because i have gotten the easy ones now i have to get the hard ones >:

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                        I got Marksman Infantry a couple days ago, it was just a time req though...

Same as me

Comment

I just got to my next rank last night and it has yet to show up. The points are there, just no drums, unlocks available or rank ID showing up. I also know I got a ribbon last night, but have yet to see it. I think the stat server is delaying more than usual right now. It's been 9 hrs since and have yet to see anything update.

Comment

I finally got my vet engineer, bloody repair points, it came up on screen last night, still waiting to see it

Comment

Working...
                            X