What a complete noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a complete noob

yep, the title say it all, what a noob is.................me?

Yeah, i cant work out how to toggle my fire mode, it seems to rotate every time i respawn, im a bit of veteran fps and cant understand it, ive searched all the option menus and cant see it anywhere, please someone tell me so i can play away the shame

Re: What a complete noob

Hit your rifle select key again (usually 3).

Comment

It's because you are probably scrolling your mouse wheel to pick another weapon (say grenade) and then changing your mind and scrolling back to your weapon and clicking it.

This happens because pressing three (or selecting main weapon via mouswheel while already using said weapon) toggles fire mode.

Comment

thanks dude

Comment

finally some helpful posts--- Thanks you helped answer this for me too!

Comment

I advise you map secondary primary weapon key to F. That is 3 and F. F key is reasonably close and comes in handy. Firemode change will become quite a frequent sunconscious action for you.

Comment

if you have a mouse with more than two buttons, you might want to bind the thumb button to the primary weapon(3) also.

Comment

wow, a post without the word "exploit" or "hack" in it - very refreshing.

And to stay OT - I used 2 of the buttons on my MX310 for rifle and pistol, that way if the med bag, GL, sraw, etc. is out you'll be able to switch back quickly...

Comment

I'm suprised there is not a toggle really

Comment

There IS a 'toggle', on the "3" key, as posted above--same place it's always been, mate.

Comment

yes, but if the single and auto were different buttons. That way if I wanted to switch from something else to the gun, I wouldn't have to click '3' two times to get to single shot mode. I'm always having to look down to see what mode I'm in.

Comment

I personally haven't changed it, I just press 3 again...guess I just learned to play it that way.

Comment

I find that the easiest thing for me is to stay in the default, i never spray and pray i tend to just use short sharp bursts anyway.

Comment

Yep. Press the "3" key. Sometimes, I switch my gun to single shot and not even know about it. And when someone walks around the corner, I find out my gun isn't functioning.

Comment

Working...
                            X