Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need more tickets for Infantry only servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more tickets for Infantry only servers.

You get into a game , you having a great time, flags to be capped then its finished ?

Half the tickets in infantry mode goes in the first ten minutes..:|:

EA/DICE we need more tickets, please.

Also, can we have parachute spwan points like in warlord for infantry mode maps.

Thanks in advance.

=VTA= 24/7 JALALABAD*INF*

IP 85.236.101.19 normal port.

Re: We need more tickets for Infantry only servers.

How many tickets do u consider?
    No way they are going to modify anything related to gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by HIV
      How many tickets do u consider?
      No way they are going to modify anything related to gameplay

I would say about 500 - 550 so at least the americans can cap all the flags.

Comment

go play on an unranked server then.

I've used a full squad of clanmates to cap out the MEC team on IO maps, it can be done. Game plays long enough imo, especially on a full 64 player servers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
          go play on an unranked server then.

I've used a full squad of clanmates to cap out the MEC team on IO maps, it can be done. Game plays long enough imo, especially on a full 64 player servers.

WOW you must be 1337

why would I play on an unranked when I have a 64 ranked ?

I'm sorry but we all cannot be 1337 like you , we are just mere mortals.

Comment

game tickets are fine on 64 ranked server quit your whining, itas not hard the the usa to cap the flags, last good game i had on it was about 90 mins long, sounds like you just want to point whore...

Comment

Originally posted by =VTA=MANFACE
              WOW you must be 1337

why would I play on an unranked when I have a 64 ranked ?

I'm sorry but we all cannot be 1337 like you , we are just mere mortals.
              He is right, 1 organized squad can run all over mec, & you don't have to be "1337" to use teamwork

imvho

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
                game tickets are fine on 64 ranked server quit your whining, itas not hard the the usa to cap the flags, last good game i had on it was about 90 mins long, sounds like you just want to point whore...

Whos whining ? I asked a perfectly good question, and if you check my stats I play about an hour a day, I would hardly be wanting to point whore.

If you bother to read my post - thats if he has progressed from picture reading - you would know I was on about infantry only on a 64 ranked server.<---- yeah I'm sure that would last 90 minutes long, you moron.

Why don't you engage brain before opening your arse.

Typical school kid.

Comment

Game Play is long enough in infantry mode. On the Road to Jallabad(?). If you do not cap two flags in the beginning,it will be a long game as your tickets go down. If you can get the flags, then it will a long enough game, but it requires team work.

Comment

Perfect the way it is, leave it alone DICE.

Comment

300 is enough

Comment

They should just do away with whole ticket restriction altogether

then maybe we'd see more 32 players / 16 pl maps, 64 on 32 etc.. right now, those blow because rounds can last as little as 5 minutes. Though some maps aren't really suitable for those setups either, so they'd blow no matter what.. but that's for server admin to decide, no ?

I'd give away all "stat integrity" (or what's left of it anymore) for more variety

Comment

Yea I/O maps seem to be short. Just as your really getting into it it ends.

Comment

Well I have to agree with Misfit and (Though I loath to say it) Seriel Butcher. Its not only possible but actually easy to take over Jalalala on the US side. Of course you need a sqaud dedicated to that goal and as we all know, its harder to find a good sqaud than it is to find a good server.

Fact is once the US has a foothold on the MEC side (not the road but a base in town ie:Hotel) Its usually a cakewalk for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by =VTA=MANFACE
                              Whos whining ? I asked a perfectly good question, and if you check my stats I play about an hour a day, I would hardly be wanting to point whore.

If you bother to read my post - thats if he has progressed from picture reading - you would know I was on about infantry only on a 64 ranked server.<---- yeah I'm sure that would last 90 minutes long, you moron.

Why don't you engage brain before opening your arse.

Typical school kid.

LMFAO, I like the last part, maybe your just **** at the game and yes it can last 90 minutes on IO, your so quick to disrespect people that don't share your view, just look at the replies, they all prove your justy **** so quit crying, get over it and get back in your pram....

Comment

Working...
                              X