• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Help, Plz Read

Voted for U mate,so far U r leading in couple of voices

Comment

Originally posted by bradf0real
      I voted for you w/o hesitation man. I was once in the situation your in. I needed a laptop for the school year, because my family only has 1 home computer. Due to financial problems, we werent able to purchase a laptop, making the school year fairly difficult. This is a golden opportunity for this young man, and we should help him out. Im all for you WICKEDCH, and good luck in pursueing your education even further inture the future.
      Poor performance, who are you? WCH's butt buddy or something?

Comment

voted for ya. ur ahead by another vote

Comment

hmm another one... how shameless,,

if no-one else recalls there was someone else doing this stunt for the same contest funny enough for the same reason, except they had posted for the Insurance(AFLAC),

funny how low people stoop just to win something,

edit; heres the other poster http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=98142

Comment

Why wouldnt we help a guy to win something,in my (ex)clan some clan friend posted that his friends sister wants to wina cmera so we all voted and she won!

Not all people have money to buy laptops or high end PCs

Comment

This guy is actually doing it for school, im betting warchidl is using it for gaming :-/ And hes using his "Cal-M" to get votes!

and this guy also just signed up JUST for this, the guy that is using it FOR SCHOOL has been signed up since the beginning of 05!

Comment

I'm glad he didn't win. Sorry, but its pretty sad that you have to post on a forum, and try and convince people to vote for you by telling them a hard luck story. Its amazing how low some will go in order to win.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
                  I'm glad he didn't win. Sorry, but its pretty sad that you have to post on a forum, and try and convince people to vote for you by telling them a hard luck story. Its amazing how low some will go in order to win.
                  Are you talking about warchild?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
                    Are you talking about warchild?
                    yup...

Comment

Voted. Your screen is beautiful!

Comment

I'll vote but there was that BF2 Xfire event...

I played with Team Warchild, got messaged played in the pub server then got messaged to play the private game 8 v 8 on Karkand then it ended, but then I looked on the Xfire comp forums for it and people said that the ati rep never turned up? there was like 5 gfx cards up for grabs and 20 caps.

Even though this was last month I was wondering who won, seems confusing on how they do it though.

Comment

Working...
                        X