help i cant join games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help i cant join games

i just got bf2 and i patched it 1.4 and tryed to join a game and punkbuster kicked me out saying i've been perm banned from server idk why? please help
    all games do this t0 me TOO

Re: help i cant join games

What it means is that you got caught cheating in another PB enabled game. They hardware banned you & now you will never be abled to play online in a game that has PB on. Unless of course you buy a new computer and a new game.

You can still play single player or online, but only in PB off servers which means NO ranked servers for you.

And please don't say you haven't cheated in another online game because they dont give out PB hardware bans for nothing. If you have somebody else that uses your comp then .... well .... you know!

Comment

nono i dident cheat i havent even be able to join a game since i bought it

i just bought the game yesterday but i patched it and tryed to join a game it came back to a punkbuster message
      i wasent cheating dude i havent even got to the point where i can fire a freaking bullet and if your not gone to help with my problem dont talk or post ok

Comment

You even said that it does this to you in ALL the games you try to play online. Which means that you got caught hacking/cheating in a game while you were in a PB enabled server.

If you get caught cheating in ANY online game that has PB, you will be hardware banned & NOT allowed to play ANY game on ANY PB servers .... EVER AGAIN!

They ban the GUID of one or more of your components which means you need a different computer to get online to play in PB enabled servers.

Go try to play on a NON pb server & see if it allows you in. (which it should)

Comment

So if you're banned from one PB game, you're banned from all?

Comment

Originally posted by light bread
            So if you're banned from one PB game, you're banned from all?
            yep pb can hardware ban noob cheaters so any other game that uses pb will know that your hardware banned

if you havnt cheated contact PB www.evenbalance.com

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
              They ban the GUID of one or more of your components which means you need a different computer to get online to play in PB enabled servers.

Go try to play on a NON pb server & see if it allows you in. (which it should)
              I would imagine it bans your MAC address, therefore buying a new Network Card should fix it. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that you didn't cheat, I just hope I'm right in doing so....

Comment

Working...
              X