What makes you the maddest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you the maddest

Just played on 2 different servers and both games (the 2 only games of today i might add) i got kicked and 1 banned for TK. Now i dont noramlly TK but when it comes to people TKing me for a chopper so their team mate can fly...that gets me ticking. Now what happened was matey -=PE=- clan ****ers kept flying me out of area...u know what im on about the hover you out of bounds thing... the smart way, so i got kicked for killing them. Dumb i know. The second game, well... E.I.R clan c u n ts just out right kept blowing me to pieces. So i gets in a AA a blows them up... gets banned cause of having a negitive score (2 TK's and Vehicle damage).

Your probably thinking...your the dumb **** for TKing.

Well there you go...

All abuse wellcome as i expecting it....

So what boils your blood.:evil: :evil:

Re: What FCUKS YOU OFF THE MOST?

I get annoyed when American APCs blast me to buggery, I just hate the sound it makes when it shoots at you. Shooting at others with it is cool though.

Comment

I'm sure the admins get annoyed when people try to bypass the swear filter.

Comment

Talking In All Caps

Comment

Threads like this

Comment

Jihad and plane/chopper kamikaze.

Commanders that play for themselves, like giving themselves UAV's and supplies.

Comment

Don't hold back tell us how you really feel.

TIP:

Stay away from the airstrips. I dont' fly and don't plan to fly because if some one TK'd me for a vehicle I think I'd go ballistic.

What used to be the cardinal sin of FPSs seems routine in these areas. I'll have nothing to do with it.

Comment

I once got absolutely powered-slammed by an admin on here for alluding to a sexual act favored by a former President, in a humorous way.

I can't imagine that the admins of this board will do anything other than go wild crucifying the OP about his cute work-around on the language filter.

That being said, the most annoying thing in battlefield is people who bunny hop. It makes the game look laughably stupid. I've been playing BF2 in a LAN center, and had people watching over my shoulder, who then break out in laughter when they see their first bunny-hopper.

Comments like "Dude, that's lame. You really play this game?" are common.

It's embarrassing, and although I feel like a chump shooting at a guy who is going "boing-boing" across the screen like a moonwalker on crack, I feel even worse for him, as it's the most despised and lamest technique in the world, and you have to be lower than a snake's belly to resort to it.

Yes, bunny hopping works. Sometimes. But no, it isn't worth my self-respect to do it. Every man has to draw a line somewhere, and bunny-hopping is where my line is drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                  Threads like this
                  Agreed.

Comment

Dont polay on clan servers, 70% of clan servers i play in, me or my friend gets kicked, if we tk a clan member, "take their vehicle" etc. etc. Go on public servers like insomnia and all

Comment

Excessive baseraping.
                      Once i got so angry I threw the pen that was in my hands into the ceiling fan. It hit 30cm away from me, leaving a little hole in the wall :laugh:

After that... well... ppl who constantly TK for nothing. It happend to me twice, they just wait in a spawnpoint, and kill you as soon as they see you.
                      First time I forgive, maybe it was mistakenly... second time I forgive as well, but starting to suspect. Third time and on I punish, the TKer eventually kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by joshblancett
                        Talking In All Caps
                        I HATE THAT but seriously, that pisses me off too

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul
                          So what boils your blood.:evil: :evil:
                          Post titles like yours.

Comment

Re: What makes you the maddest

I don't too much care what goes on in a game, it's pointless to let something that small get to you. But spawning in the middle of a arty strike does suck

Comment

Re: What makes you the maddest

I hate when zhey drove me out of bounds when I get in the gunners seat in choppa,just ask me to bail out and I will ffs

Comment

Working...
                              X