Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Map Made (Really Simple)

Right guys. This is what I need.
    I need a large scale map, on flat ground that is easy to land a plane on (all runway would be great). I need a couple of hangars with planes (F18's and J10's preferrably), and that's about it. Remember all the ground needs to be flat so I can land at any time. I need this to practice my landing, it shouldn't take too long.
    Please could someone make it for free? I've got nothing to offer you
    Thanks in advance,
    Kettles.

Re: Need A Map Made (Really Simple)

i wouldfind this usefull.. but hills woudl be betetr as u need to prpare tor takr offs and such... if u had obstcles to fly around in thats better liek hoops and such :P

Comment

just make it youself, by what the sound of what you're saying, it shouldn't take you that long to make it. Around a day or so. If you don't know how to use the editor at all, go to www.bf2editor.org and take a look around there.

Comment

I've tried, but bfeditor won't work with my pc. Whenever I try to load it it just doesn't open, I've tried almost everything, and I've emailed EA. It would be a lot less trouble if someone else could make it.

Comment

Instead of trying to make a map or get someone to do it for you, why don't you just go into MP and create a local server and test on any of the 64 player maps on your PC.

Or if you want to practice flying against bots you can also download the 16, 32, and 64 Single-Player/Co-op map pack that xstax981 create with the BFSP team. Do a search here on the forum.

Comment

why do you want to land? There is no reason to ever land in BF2

You can use this map http://files.filefront.com/rangeRev2.../fileinfo.html

has large runways, and some open field area's you could probably land on, still don't see why anyone would ever want to land.

Comment

I don't know if you've ever thought about it, but if the enemy takes your airfield you will have to land to resupply/repair. Landing would also be great so I can improve my flying.

Comment

i will do it tommoro sometime for u

Comment

Working...
                X