Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Servers with Battlerecorder

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
    It does work man, I set it up myself but you need to remember we only store 100 BR files, which equates to 100 rounds. If you leave it for 3 or 4 days before you decide you want to download the BR it may have been over-written by then so to guarantee you can get the BR file download it after you have finished playing for that day. We have 2 gig of FTP set aside for BR we can't just keep every round ever played, most servers that run BR will only store 10-30 rounds so you need to be even quicker to get them.
    It was straight after the round when I tried it mate but it has been quite a while since I tried so I wil give it another blast, do you know if battle launcer is working with 1.4 the last film I made was in 1.3 and I noticed a post just after 1.4 saying that it was nackerd.

Anyway I will see you in your server soon .

Comment

all the servers in my good list have it....

Comment

Filter Button

Comment

Originally posted by 72472
          Filter Button
          read the topic... we have been through this already.... half the servers that 'have battlerecorder' do not have it set up correctly, so when you try to download the demos, it doesnt let you

Comment

Originally posted by 72472
            Filter Button
            Thanks for reitirating the exact same thing everybody else already said. It helped quite a bit .

Comment

Originally posted by Titch2349
              yes... but 90% of them are not set up correctly, so it doesnt let you download them from the community tab in bf2.......
              Ours is - and it works fine. Plus we have Battlerecorder Manager.

Comment

TV2 downloading can be problematic.

No matter if you use the community tab, or go to their folder via a browser, it can take 2 or 3 attempts to download the relevant file. Often it starts the first few k and stops but if you just cancel and restart it then it usually goes through the 2nd or 3rd time.

Comment

Working...
                X