Distinguished service medal team score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distinguished service medal team score

How do you get a team score of 45? Is that as a squad or as the whole team itself? Were do you get the team points from?

Re: Distinguished service medal team score

i guess just ure whoel team getting 45 points.. but go for 45 your self!!!! go i na squad aswell..incase it means squad.... soo yeh... Go squad- aim for 45 points!!!

Comment

You have to score 45 team points in 1 round, not your team.
      Team points are obtained by any of the following:
      -Healing
      -Reviving
      -Resupplying
      -Capping Flags
      -Kill Damage Assist

Awarded to an individual who distinguishes themselves by exceptionally meritorious service in a duty of great responsibility

IAR: Team score of 45
      100h command time
      100h squad leader time
      100h squad member time

Comment

Thanks man that helps me out a lot

Comment

Wow, I'm never going to get 100hr command time..

Comment

Just go for 50 tp when you meet the other requirements, that way you get the Valorous (sp?) ribbon as well.

Comment

It's best to get the teamscore points on a large map with fewer players. (e.g. Sharqi 64 man map with 18 players.)

The round will last a LOT longer and you can rack up TS points much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                Wow, I'm never going to get 100hr command time..
                Took me a year for that lol

Comment

Hello - Curious about something, I just made Master Sargeant and still have a little over 20,000 pts, I have all my awards needed to advance to First Sargeant but it hasn't advanced me yet, why? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - RedOneAlpha

Comment

/\ Because you have to get all your basic badges BEFORE you make the 20K mark.

As for the DSM, the requirements have been listed...it's pretty easy to get 45 team points, biggest piece of advice I can suggest is hop in a car and cap flags and be a medic.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                      As for the DSM, the requirements have been listed...it's pretty easy to get 45 team points, biggest piece of advice I can suggest is hop in a car and cap flags and be a medic.
                      Agreed, though even better would be to hang around the area of mass grenade spam at the start of karkland and just keep reviving and healing. Once thats up stick with a squad or group of people and try to cap flags and go for revive points. Always heal a teammate even if they are barely damaged. Doing this you should easily exceed 45 team points a round. Good luck!

Comment

Play a medic and you can rack up 45 team points in no time at all! Playing on a 64 person server with like 24 people really helps, but being in a squad of 6 is the best. All you have to do is keep heeling and reviving your squadmates and you have it made.

Good Luck!

Comment

I receivied my 2nd Distinguished Service medal last night, and the teamscore came quite easy. I was playing SF Leviathian, as Engineer. I placed mines within flag a radius to defend from vehicles driving in to cap a flag, then I would run around capping flags left and right. This map is notorious for the flag cap merry-go-round, especially within the Submarine pens.

I think graying a flag is 2, capping a flag is 2 and defending a flag is 1.

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? noobs, noobs, YAY noobs :evil:

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X