Dump your admin complaints here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump your admin complaints here.

Put them all here, it'll save room on the forums.

Mine is when I was playing on the -WGO- IO server. They banned me because "I used C4 to get on top of a building". I don't think they know anything about Karkand because then they should know that I did the jump from the building next to the hotel to the one covering the flag, they had no idea that there was a way to do that.

What's their website so I can get myself unbanned? Or better yet, let that admin come on here.

This is a short Video with Guide how to Jump on this Roof in Strike at Karkand

Idiots.

Re: Dump your admin complaints here.

Alot of people know that jump, administrators rather not have roof jumpers getting in places the game didnt originally intend. That jump is somewhat difficult and when DICE developed SAK I dont think thats what they expected. There are many roof tops you can get to just by jumping ontop of a Vodnick or Humvee. Just because your able to do something, does not make it legitimate. Technically, the admins of that server had the right to kick/ban you, because of that simple reason.

Have you tried re-entering the server to see if they un-banned you already? Sometimes the bans are not permanent.

Comment

Re: Dump your admin complaints here.

yea... i know a few of them around karkand actually MANY!:laugh:

Comment

Working...
      X