Server Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Problems

Has anyone else been having problems connecting to servers? Specifically being in a game and getting kicked for connection problems? I thought it might have been my internet connection, but then I played at a friends house and it did the same thing. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problems.

Re: Server Problems

If you want to get some help for this, start posting some hardware specs, ISP, etc. What have you tried, what have you not tried? Never a good idea to be vague when asking for technical help.

-Moved to Support

Comment

Is the problem caused by the ping by any chance ?

Do you get kicked by the admin for high ping ?

Does the game just crash to desktop ?

Give us some detail to work with and I bet we can help =)

Comment

When was it? Because we were having some problems earlier in the week with a network choke down in Dallas (From boardband) and only some people could connect and about 100 people got kicked out our servers alone.

Comment

It is not from a high ping. I have been trying to figure it out. It does not crash all the way to the desktop either, it just goes back to the multiplayer screen and then tells me that my connection was lost.

Also this has been happening to me all week. Some of my friends thought that it might have been the modem that I have, so I adjusted the firewalls to allow the game to play and it still does it to me. It has been doing it to me on multiple computers. I thought maybe something was going on with the servers.

Comment

Working...
          X