CD-Key not valid..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD-Key not valid..

I just installed the 1.4 patch and every time i try and join a ranked server it tells me my CD key is not valid. I tried updating PB and it still does the same thing. I haven't played the game in like 2 months and have never done anything to get my CD key banned and i have never givin my CD key to anyone. Is this problem a glitch with the game, or do i need to contact the monkeys at EA support?

Re: CD-Key not valid..

One question do u run off a server ?

Comment

Originally posted by Plugscan
      One question do u run off a server ?
      no...

Comment

navigate to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support" and oepn up Battlefield 2_code.exe and write ur cd key in there again

and then go to:
        start>run>regedit>HKEYLOCALMACHINE>SOFTWARE>electr onic arts>ea games>bf2>ergc and on the right-ish double clik on the name "(Default)" and at type "x9392" at the very beginning and hit ok and try that

funny thing is im not sure if this works as i always for get to check back, but its worth a shot

it can also be a 1.4 patch error that someone else was having earler

Comment

did you type in your cd key right

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
            navigate to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support" and oepn up Battlefield 2_code.exe and write ur cd key in there again

and then go to:
            start>run>regedit>HKEYLOCALMACHINE>SOFTWARE>electr onic arts>ea games>bf2>ergc and on the right-ish double clik on the name "(Default)" and at type "x9392" at the very beginning and hit ok and try that

funny thing is im not sure if this works as i always for get to check back, but its worth a shot

it can also be a 1.4 patch error that someone else was having earler
            That worked! TY TY TY

Comment

Myabe it changed the CD key to a random one ? Virus thanks for this also. I have some other games that I have problems like this with. I hope they work by using this!

Comment

Working...
              X