Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems with changing weapons

Hey there pplz
    Just wanted to see if anyone else was having any issues changing position or cycling weapons when driving flying or in the boat. I cant seem to change positions once im in any land sea or air vechile tried pressing f and all the f1 keys and also 1 to 9 buttons also tried changing it from optins doesnt work for sum reason. I even went and downloaded drivers for my keyboard which is a BTC 8190A Maestro keyboard.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Having problems with changing weapons

set your controls to default. see if that helps

Comment

I had a similar experience the other day except it was the "C" key that allows you to take a 3rd person view on a vehicle. It happened right after I unstalled some mod (forget the name) that allows you to play with unclocks in single player.

Anyway, to get it working back again, I just uninstalled BF2 completely (EA Games folder gone from Program Files) and re-installed it. Everything seems to work after that. In fact had one of the best games ever that night.

Hope this helps. Let us know if it does or if you find another solution.

Comment

By saying you pressed the "f" key do you mean the "f" key? Try making sure you press the "F-Lock" key, if your keyboard has one, to active the function keys then use F1, F2, F3... to switch seats.

That one got me to the first time I played the game with my new keybord.

Comment

cnat say i have hadthat error mate :/, default controls??

Comment

You must have a "F Lock" thing on your keyboard, I have to press that once to activate on my keyboard to start pressing F1, F2, F3...

Im pretty sure u have F Lock on your keyboard, so just press it once and you'll be set

Comment

Im pressing the f key next to the d key

i dont seem to see any f lock keys on my keyboard theres numlock and caps lock as pure usual im guessing and also scroll lock would it actually write f - lock on it ?
              sorry if this sounds like a bit a of noob question
              but thanx for all ur help so far guys

Comment

Working...
              X