Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN This Saturday in Albany NY

Hello Gamers,

Exile hopes you're all ready for the LAN Party this Satrurday. We've been working hard to make this a fun and memorable event. We haven't been advertising this, but we will have tournement prizes and free give aways (some game makers will charge us a licensing fee if we give prizes away ). And don't forget, that Bawls is sponsoring to help us stay alert and energized.

For updated info and directions to the hotel, go to our web site at http://www.exilecomputergaming.com. You can also email Mariner at exilegaming@nycap.rr.com.

You may arrive at the hotel any time after 9am. We plan to game until 11pm. I will be there at 9am if you want to get an early start.

Invite your friends and clan (like, forward this email) because we still have space for more gamers. Mariner and I are sorta scratching our heads... we seem to be having trouble filling up all the spots. Unless gamers haven't bothered to register on the web site or email us.

In any case, we have 13 signed up and we are going to kick some ***, drink some bawls and win some very cool stuff. Mariner and I have pulled at all the stops for prizes and freebies. And don't forget the free lunch (well sorta, but humor me).

EXILE is very excited to be hosting these events and we appreciate YOUR SUPPORT. We hope to continue the LAN Parties and plan on getting bigger and better with time.

Tournaments to be played:

Battlefield 2
    Counterstrike Source
    Half Life 2
    Halo
    Warhammer 40K

SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY

Exile Computer Gaming

Re: LAN This Saturday in Albany NY

this really is advertising to pedofiles.

Comment

lolzers

Comment

Originally posted by i22~
        this really is advertising to pedofiles.
        If you are going to insult someone, use spell check.

Comment

Working...
        X