Need a simple mod created for a comedy movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a simple mod created for a comedy movie

Can someone please make a simple mod for my BF2 comedy movie? I need it to be done by the end of Saturday. I just need it to allow a ton of c4, claymores and landmines on the ground at one time without them disappearing. Also, can you make it so if u drop a supply box anywhere on the map, everyone on the map instantly gets resupplied/rehealed? If you use the stunt mod to save time, put the afterburners to normal power(and get rid of them from the vehicles except for jets), make jumping height and running speed normal, and have c4 actually kill people, unlike in the stunt mod. If there is anything else that the stund mod changed, and i 4got to mention it, put it back to normal. Your name and/or clan will be in the movie's credits. This movie is likely to be a huge success due to the fact that we have some experienced actors and directors.

If you want to be an actor also, that's fine. We're always accepting new actors.

My email and msn messenger is midgetman867@aim.com , my aim screen name is midgetman867, and my xfire is lilbond. Thanks!

Re: I need a simple mod created for a comedy movie

Originally posted by [PPF]lil__bond
    Can someone please make a simple mod for my BF2 comedy movie? I need it to be done by the end of Saturday. I just need it to allow a ton of c4, claymores and landmines on the ground at one time without them disappearing. Also, can you make it so if u drop a supply box anywhere on the map, everyone on the map instantly gets resupplied/rehealed? If you use the stunt mod to save time, put the afterburners to normal power(and get rid of them from the vehicles except for jets), make jumping height and running speed normal, and have c4 actually kill people, unlike in the stunt mod. If there is anything else that the stund mod changed, and i 4got to mention it, put it back to normal. Your name and/or clan will be in the movie's credits. This movie is likely to be a huge success due to the fact that we have some experienced actors and directors.

If you want to be an actor also, that's fine. We're always accepting new actors.

My email and msn messenger is midgetman867@aim.com , my aim screen name is midgetman867, and my xfire is lilbond. Thanks!
    Simple ?? and you want it by Saturday lol mmkay good luck with that.

Comment

Re: Need a simple mod created for a comedy movie

lmao @ your avatar

Comment

Working...
      X