Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I have mastered screwing around!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I have mastered screwing around!!

Originally posted by Maj.Nugget
    i only have 16,000 points? I play like two hours a day sometimes, how do you people with 75,000 points get there..Anyways, like i said im a pretty good tker..
    That's like saying I'm a pretty good breather....It does'nt take any talent to do it ya fukin knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
      nice alternate move there, hey we all know you like the chopper

must admit you are one of the few that can ground pound me

I've also taken a shine to team members who have silenced pistol.

For some reason they think they can get away with shooting you in the leg LOL
      no i dont, but if i can get in the mec one you can rape a good 70 or 80 people with that cannon :laugh:

i dont really remember fighting u on the ground, im sure i pwned u in the planes tho

Originally posted by TriggerHappy2005
      That's like saying I'm a pretty good breather....It does'nt take any talent to do it ya fukin knucklehead.
      hey!! leave him alone, when u meet a person like this in the game and they **** about, its funny watching everyone cry about it. you cant play seriously all the time, gotta have some fun sometimes.

Comment

just so you dont get lonely when it comes, here is some music to listen too as you go

Comment

If you think this guy's a douche

then check out this guy:http://www.bf2s.com/player/63112256/

Note insane amount of tks

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
            Hell, people paid good money to play BF2 online, they need a decent computer to run it, a decent ISP, and of course the game itself, and all the time they spent on it; they fork out cash for all that, so they can enjoy themselves. .
            Amen Brother. I bought the game, had to upgrade to 2 new memory sticks, then spent a couple of hundred on a new grafix card that doesn't even fit in my computer. So smacktards like this make my game play worthless.

But, the fun experiences I have had make up for it.

Comment

I like how when Mr.Benis makes a post like this, everyone say HAHAH YOUR AWAESOME BENIS and CAN I JOIN YOU BENIS? But this guy makes it and you all flame him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
                I like how when Mr.Benis makes a post like this, everyone say HAHAH YOUR AWAESOME BENIS and CAN I JOIN YOU BENIS? But this guy makes it and you all flame him?
                No, we seem to just ignore him (MrBenis) now. I don't know anyone who praises him so much anyway. We all know that MrBenis's comments and threads used to attract a lot of attention, but since his banning before, that hasn't happened much... or has it?

Oh well, you know some people. All there is to it is to not be bothered; they feed off attention, any kind they get, even if it was negative as hell.

Comment

Working...
                X