Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! How do i choose my 2nd tier unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! How do i choose my 2nd tier unlock?

Right now i have the 1st spec ops, medic, and sniper gun unlocked. I just made a rank and would like to upgrade to the G36E(2nd Medic) unlock. But when BF2 prompts me to choose upon logging in, i can only cycle through the rest of the 1st tier unlocks, it wont let me or even show me any of my 2nd tier unlocks. I just tried logging into BF2:SF to see if it would make a difference, and i get the same thing. I have never really played SF, and get all my experience and ranks in regular BF2 - would this mean anything? thanks

Re: HELP! How do i choose my 2nd tier unlock?

get the Special Forces expansion pack....its the only way

there are a dozen other threads with the same question, browse through and get some other opinio ns

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone
      get the Special Forces expansion pack....its the only way

there are a dozen other threads with the same question, browse through and get some other opinio ns
      Originally posted by JeffMerr
      I just tried logging into BF2:SF to see if it would make a difference, and i get the same thing. I have never really played SF, and get all my experience and ranks in regular BF2
      I have SF

Comment

ok jeff play a round on SF then you will get your unlocks ok?? SF is pretty fun if you get the maps down.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
          ok jeff play a round on SF then you will get your unlocks ok?? SF is pretty fun if you get the maps down.
          I just got done playing about 30 min of SF, nothing happened. It's weird because SF does prompt me to pick a gun when i log in, but it still only gives me the same options just as BF2 did, only the tier 1 weapons i can choose from.

Comment

give it time withing the next 24 hours you should be able to have your 2nd unlocks as long as you played 1 round in SF it gives you the unlocks i only played and hour or so and i have my 2nd guns.

Comment

Finally worked, what the hell, i had like 4 or 5 unlocks, lol. I just unlocked almost every gun. Was that supposed to happen?

Comment

i am not sure i think that it was you got unlocks from befor on your other ranks that happend to me i finally got all my guns a few days ago i ranked from first sergent now i got 50k points im so happy!!

Comment

weird though i can't select any tier 3 guns in-game, if i go to my BFHQ i can see that they are unlocked, but in the game it only lets me select the tier 2 ones, lol.

EDIT: Ok everything is working, but GOD DAMN the L96 is a sweet *** rifle, took a screen of my first round using the new gun.

Comment

Working...
                  X