Duck and cover track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Duck and cover track

wow i didnt know there was a high quality one. im dling it now. such an awesome frag movie.

Comment

Bump. Any experts of game/movie soundtracks, could someone identify the orchestral intro to the Duck and Cover frag video?

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat View Post
        wtf r u talking about
        He is talking about some video with a duck in it.

Comment

Ok and this duck duck grey duck thread isn't locked yet? -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            Bump. Any experts of game/movie soundtracks, could someone identify the orchestral intro to the Duck and Cover frag video?
            I had been looking for it for some time myself until I stumbled across it a few months back. I'm not near my main pc and won't be until tomorrow evening but if memory serves the piece is from the "King Arthur" soundtrack, I believe it is titled 'Woad to Ruin'.

Great frag vid, one of the best, must dust it of and have a look again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanserschrek View Post
              I had been looking for it for some time myself until I stumbled across it a few months back. I'm not near my main pc and won't be until tomorrow evening but if memory serves the piece is from the "King Arthur" soundtrack, I believe it is titled 'Woad to Ruin'.

You are correct. Takes quite a long time to get into the that's included in the vid...

Comment

Originally posted by Lanserschrek View Post

Amazing. Thanks.

--
                Red,youre stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X