Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA login not working :(

I dont want to post in the EA forums because I dont like it there

So I go to do veteran since I cant remember if I did it already or not :laugh:. Now I dont like my EA account name (for the website) so I go to create a new one, says the name I picked is already being used. ( Error! The member name you have requested is already in use. Select one of our suggestions or enter a different member name into the "other" box. ) So I go to forgot password and type in the EXACT NAME. This is what I got
    The information you provided was invalid.

Is the name taken or not!

Re: EA login not working

yeah know what gives? I am an EA member and i obviously play bf2, and i want to play bf2142 so i go to the veteran thing, enter all of my information correctly and i tells me "The Screenname you have entered does not meet the criteria for Battlefield 2142. Please correct the error and try again or check out our support site for further information" my bf2 screen name is Corkum, so i want my bf2142 screen name to be Corkum as well, so what is the problem, i can't figure out what rule i am violating by using the name corkum. I might have to kill someone... later tonight... on a public server.

Comment

Re: EA login not working

still having problems.

Comment

Working...
      X