X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerrabyteKillah

Smacktard

Re: TerrabyteKillah

BFROE dont wipe stats, they just pass on the info to EA, and you know you can still run around..

Comment

OMG what a moron

Comment

Take comfort in this; what he did would never enhance his manhood.

Anyways- I though TotalBF2 forums had something against rants against players here. But of course, fair warning. Always great opportunity to use '****-sucker', 'small-penis' and '***-licker' remarks on the likes of him and his 'smacktard buddy' and their mighty admin 'friends'.

Comment

Also get away from Firestarter... He just baserapes. And that's it. I'ts SOOO annoying, IMO constant baseraping is the most annoying thing in the game.

Comment

you couldn't get out?? you can easily exit the base going around the barricades in a few different places.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

It doesn't matter... It was gulf of oman, we had only our base uncapped

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
                It doesn't matter... It was gulf of oman, we had only our base uncapped
                I think he was referring to the OP. I agree, there's a bunch of other spots to get out of the base. Not saying it was cool what they were doing though lol

Comment

:laugh:

I've never seen that before. That totally sucks cause any Jalalabad team without effective tank drivers is screwed. However, count yourself lucky it didnt happen on the MEC side at the Mosque. I kno what u mean by "trapped" but if u really want to see confinment...

Comment

that's pretty funny.

Comment

-pLONK

Comment

Working...
                      X