Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loging into some one elses SF pack (what EA says)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loging into some one elses SF pack (what EA says)

hope that clears things up because some people where asking if you where allowed

Re: Loging into some one elses SF pack (what EA says)

That question and answer does not address the legality or illegality of it. It addresses the actual ability to sit on a seperate computer and play SF on an account other than your own. Ask if it is against the Terms of Service or the End User License Agreement, you might get a different answer with a more specific question.
    Aside from that, there is always the matter of security. Would you trust a random person to have your accoutn name and password? The "what ifs" come into play at that point.
    What if I get banned for a hack? What if he ruins my stats? What if he keeps my account?

Comment

i was only posting this because some people asked me to email them and post the result ive personaly got the game so i wouldnt need to get some one to log in for me so i havent got them security issues but its at the persons own risk if they want some one else to log in for them thats why i would say log in with some one you know irl if its possible if you want these unlocks or some one that you can trust

Comment

So you are telling me if I have two nicks, that I can only play SF with the one I registered with. I think not my friend. The response you received is flat out incorrect.

Besides as far as having the ability to do it, people have been doing this before the hard disk came out.

Comment

im just posting what they told me

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
            So you are telling me if I have two nicks, that I can only play SF with the one I registered with.
            Only the EA Downloader version, not the CD version. I believe I have seen EF/AF players say this is true of those expansions too.

Comment

What is crazy, there is coming a day that when you buy your console game, it will hard code the disc to only work on that specific console. Thanks to Sony and their RFID research!

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                Only the EA Downloader version, not the CD version. I believe I have seen EF/AF players say this is true of those expansions too.
                Nice selective qouting. I have the EA downloader SF and I have logged in under different names.

As I said before.
                Besides as far as having the ability to do it, people have been doing this before the hard disk came out.
                The downloader was originally the only way to get SF, there were no disks. Even when this was the case people were signing in others to get the unlocks.

Comment

Nice selective qouting. I have the EA downloader SF and I have logged in under different names.

As I said before.

The downloader was originally the only way to get SF, there were no disks. Even when this was the case people were signing in others to get the unlocks.
                  I think you are referring to AF and EF. Because I bought SF the day it came out. Could not find the DVD version so I had to get the two CD version.

Comment

How is EA going to find out that you went to your friend's house and played his SF game?

*EA comes to door with seach warrant*

Comment

Stranger things happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X