?? punkbuster problem PLZ HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?? punkbuster problem PLZ HELP!

well, i havent played bf2 in about a week, ever since i got joint task force (great game ), so tonight i decided to play. i played 1 round in a server playing Euroforce. the game ended and a map loaded. but when it finished loading, i got disconnected ad it said this: RESTRICTION: Blocked O/S Privilages : 508 :430

i tried to play in other servers but it wont let me, and this keeps comming up. whats the matter? i havent changed anything!

Re: ?? punkbuster problem PLZ HELP!

try updating PB,,

Comment

ok and how do i go about doing that?

Comment

PBSetup

you can run it anywhere on your harddrive, it will search for any PB games and update them

Comment

thx for the help guys, but someone already helped me fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
            thx for the help guys, but someone already helped me fix the problem.
            If posting for help, once fixed it is good practice to post the way you fixed the problem
            Might help someone with the same problem.......... If they use the search

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
              If posting for help, once fixed it is good practice to post the way you fixed the problem
              Might help someone with the same problem.......... If they use the search
              well, i would, bit it was REALLY confusing and i dont even remember how i did it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                well, i would, bit it was REALLY confusing and i dont even remember how i did it anymore
                OMG TELL ME! I found this thread using the search feature 'cause I have the exact same problem! What'd you do?

Comment

Working...
                X