playing around the clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: playing around the clock

In the summer I stayed up to around 7am every morning... give or take an hour or so.... few times I never even went to bed.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

i think the longest i've played in one sitting is about 10-12 hours. i only do that on weekends when i decide to give my liver a break. i usually play for about 2 hours a night before i go to work.

Comment

some of you guys are nuts.. most I'll go is 2-3 hours straight.

Comment

mines about 5 mours maybe

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            welcome to my world

lol nahh I play long but not that long, once I stayed up till 6 am

went to sleep>woke up an hour later>went to work>had one of the worst days in my life lol
            I feel your pain.

Comment

3PM Sat afternoon till 6AM Sunday morning.

Comment

8 hours is the longest I can remember. But I usualy play BF:2 and F.E.A.R. every day also.

Comment

I have done a couple 16 hour stints in the past. But it has been awhile since I've done that. Mostly I play for about an hour or two weekdays. Then on my days off I'll do 4-5 hours. But its not consistent.

Comment

There have been some weekends I will start at 6pm and play until about 4am...my eyes start to burn and I don't want to play anymore. The thing about strings like that, it tends to burn you out quicker...I usually play (at most) 3-4 hours on the weekends.

Comment

LOL Im lucky to get 3-4hrs a week, sometimes I will stay up a little late and play for 2hrs or so. I don't think I could justify anymore time than that to a virtual enjoyment. Way to much going on for real.

Comment

I have probaly played 10 hours before, thats the longest

Comment

I cant play long on bf, because of the insainly long loading times, and how much it slows down my computer...

cant play at all anymore dont know why...

i could play a really long time in pc halo... <3 that game

Comment

When I play its usually for 2 hours or so at night. I dont know how you guys can play for 12 hours straight. Dont you have lives to live, girlfiends,family? Other hobbies, intrests. O well who am I to judge, have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TS=-stuntridah
                              When I play its usually for 2 hours or so at night. I dont know how you guys can play for 12 hours straight. Dont you have lives to live, girlfiends,family? Other hobbies, intrests. O well who am I to judge, have fun.
                              you think 12 hours is bad? ever hear of how long the people play WoW straight 0_o...

Comment

12 hours is bad, anything more is called living in video games. Thats no way to live your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X