• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Closet nade spammers

Originally posted by amashinga
    So why is it that 95% of people on these forums
    Personally, I hate it.
    Sorry, like said before me, 95% of the BF2 population does not frequent BF2 forums. They might drop in now and then to get an update on something happening, but they don't spend all day here.

I am sure most of the people here nade in moderation.

Comment

lol in some "indoor maps" (warlord perfect example if u hav SF) have constant nade wars....its practically how you live :P
      sometimes its pretty fun, u get 4 kills with 1 grenade and that feels good...of course im not good at doing that...its a part of the game, so if you really have to, DO IT

Comment

I allways nade spam it's alot of fun and JBAD isn't full of nade spaming medic whoring noobs, I was just playing and died by a nade once and I was only revived twice in three rounds.

Comment

Hi, my name is Radar and I am closet nade spammer. It has been sixteen hours since my last nade-spam-fest.

I play Karkand, and play it a lot, although I am venturing out a little. I have been playin a ton of Ghost Town (SF) which is less of a nade-spam-fest. Much like a previous poster, I don't play the flying maps too much for two reasons: I can't fly in BF2 for snot and I usually get owned badly by the fly-boys.

I am in twelve step program right now, so please let me say this: If I have killed you with a grenade, I apologize for the pain and suffering I have caused. I was selfish and inconsiderate to your feelings and life. And although I cannot say it won't happen again, I do acknowledge I have a disease and am working on it one round at a time.

Comment

lol i got it....
            Ubernadosis....a deadly disease that means death for all of the host's enemies and possibly some friends....rofl

Comment

Originally posted by onEhittah
              I think we're (folks on this forum) a small majority of the bf2 population.

Is this possible "a small majority"????

Comment

Nade spammers do their best to ruin the Inf. only maps. Hate them.

As for generalizing anyone who is a Medic as a point whoring Noob is ridiculous and shows you as a noob. I use medic to heal myself when injured and to save my team tickets..NOT for points.
                If Dice changed Medic to no points for heals and revives I would still play it for self-heal and saving team death tickets. As a matter of fact..you could be considered foolish and selfish for not playing as Medic on IO maps.

But as for who is ruining the IO maps ..nade spammers and snipers.

Comment

i love how team mates just run righ tinto an area you're nading and they can see clearly you're chunking nades in that area, then punish you for the tk

Comment

Really the only time i nade is for example at karkland, the hotel [idk if thats the name but its the first thing ppl always go to on karkland] and i see our flag is going down i nade it, but thats about it...but really would you take the time, run all the way there, and you might get blownup by c4/claymore or die of anything like that when you could just nade from a safe place?

Comment

I love shootin em,and throwin em.Grenades are a useful piece of weaponry.

Comment

I dont think theres anything wrong with it. Its war, ppl have different tactics. If someone wants to spam grenades I say let them. If you dont like it sneak up behind them and knife um. No matter what the enemy tactic is, you can use a different tactic to win. Ppl who rush in and get spammed hard deserve it. Take your time and watch them, then shoot them before they see you.

Comment

The OP must be new to the internet because nade spamming goes way way back before BF2.

Comment

I try and use my nades to take out a group of people and my rifle for all other situations.

Comment

I like shooting nade spammers..
                              I love running up to people and there so into spamming nades they're to stupid to pull out there gun.
                              So as your running at them shooting at them they still insist on wildly tossing nades.

Nades arent really that bad, they show a flaw in IO. Being that certain teams get into choke points its a good way to get some sitting duck points. The dirtiest and cheapest move in Bf2 atm on IO maps is the jihad sniper, no one is as big a cheese player then that guy. Anytime I see a person pull the jihad sniper I lose all respect for them as a player.

Instead of spamming nades my choice of playing is..move..
                              If one team is consitently stationary throwing nades at an area, well then there just noobers ready to be flanked...or bypassed completely as to proceed in trying to win the map not a scoring frenzy.

One funny thing is the removal of artillary on IO, the players seem to make there own form of it with nade spam.
                              BTW how many of you spammers have used your nades to get some kills, then a while later had no nades to use in a useful situation to save a flag and such??? Never for me, I dont rely on the magic supply bag 100% of the time to refill me...Id hate to waste an oppurtunity to really need them just for a few measley points I spammed them away for.

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
                                Is this possible "a small majority"????
                                Yeah but that just means the minority is really tiny.

Comment

Working...
                                X