Idiot commanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot commanders

I don't usually see this a lot but enough to tick me off. Have anyone ever played a game where the commander is so etarded.
    Commanders who won't cap a nutral flag even though he's right next to it letting it go nutral for 5 mins.
    Commanders who keeps spotting single unit commin towards the back base when no one is around back there.
    Commanders who wont defend the back base at all. Just waiting for them to cap it then uav and come after him.
    Commanders who wont fix his dam UAV or Arty or send supply crates to fix them. Lets them die out half of the game hoping someone will hear his call and fix them.
    I understand some server has commander dont fight rules. But it doesn't hurt to go that extra mile to set clays at TV or cap nutral flags or AT mine the roads to gatehouse.

Re: Idiot commanders

My eyes are bleeding.

Comment

Thanks chump, i mean champ!
      - i don't suppose anyone can move this it rant section, i forgot i was in general discussion- XD

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        Commanders who keeps spotting single unit commin towards the back base when no one is around back there.
        Let me guess........You're the bright one who understands when a commander is telling you that there's a guy at your back base, but refuses to spawn back there when you die two seconds later.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
          My eyes are bleeding.
          :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Second Gunman
            Let me guess........You're the bright one who understands when a commander is telling you that there's a guy at your back base, but refuses to spawn back there when you die two seconds later.
            Actually they need me more at the front line haha jk no way man. When I'm dead I'll be the first one there. How come people won't do that. I guess its the "hmf... im sure someone else will get handle it"

Comment

I understand some server has commander dont fight rules. But it doesn't hurt to go that extra mile to set clays at TV or cap nutral flags or AT mine the roads to gatehouse.
              Don't you have an English test you should go study for right now?

Comment

the only thing i do on that list is supply drop to artillery, only when NO ONE repairs if i ask liek HUNDREDS of times!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenTree
                  Don't you have an English test you should go study for right now?
                  What the hell is wrong with these kind of people wanting a perfect grammer post or reply. Shut the hell up if you can't read nor understand it. This ain't english class and I'm not being graded so STFU.
                  So tired of these kind of people "trying" to acting smart. IF you don't have any response to the topic then then don't say anything at all!

Comment

lol beat em up!
                    anyway, i hate most the "spotted" spammers..i end up dieing cause thats all i hear idiot....i just feel lik sayin WE GET THE POINT

Comment

Now be honest, would you prefer not to have those enemies on your radar?
                      When I play as commander, I deploy UAV where the most enemies are and spot the rest of them as much as I can. Knowledge is power.
                      When I’m not commander, I prefer to hear the spot message more than to be killed unexpectedly just by walking around the corner.
                      Actually I’m a spotter myself, because it’s always handy to know enemy’s whereabouts (as to surprise him rather than being surprised).

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                        My eyes are bleeding.
                        lol. :laugh:

Then again, I hate being a commander in a team where nobody listens. Especially on Wake Island. You tell them which peninsula the enemy is moving towards- and they all ignore you and do something the exact opposite to responding to the enemy's movements!

Comment

hm, theres nothing wrong with a commander doing some of those.
                          spotting a guy going to a back base, means someone needs to spawn there and kill him.
                          engineers need to fix assets.

if my team ignore my requests to go defend a back base i will arty them and tell them to go defend it, ive not had to do that very often though because my team nearly always do what i ask them.
                          if assets are down, they soon get the message to fix them when i spam enemy spotted a few hundred times

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                            hm, theres nothing wrong with a commander doing some of those.
                            spotting a guy going to a back base, means someone needs to spawn there and kill him.
                            engineers need to fix assets.

if my team ignore my requests to go defend a back base i will arty them and tell them to go defend it, ive not had to do that very often though because my team nearly always do what i ask them.
                            if assets are down, they soon get the message to fix them when i spam enemy spotted a few hundred times
                            Hmmm... wasting your own artillery to coerce friendly units into obeying your commands sounds a little... questionable. I prefer to find out their movements and their modes of transport - and then make my own team respond to the enemy in such a way that the enemy ends up BEHIND the naughty squad and gives them a good beating, also- if I find that the naughty squad likes to move by transport helo- get rid of the helo by moving it to another squad that needs it.

Other than that- there's a better way to punish naughty squads- never ever use your commander assets to help them, considering they never help you.

Comment

My biggest thing with them is the arty. I hate going into a flag being defended by 1-2 people with my squad and having the commander nuke us. We get in and are taking the flag... then the icon shows up for arty. Should we stop capping the flag and run away? Or take the flag and just take one for the team? I take it for the team. Having the commander no worried at all about where he drops his arty is a bad bad thing I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X