Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TK = punish most of the time, maybe it a bug? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK = punish most of the time, maybe it a bug? ;)

i've never seen that i got forgive after TK.

i almost always give forgive except wanted TKs, and i can understand why other people give punish , becouse pgdown is closer than pgup? LOL? i dont think so but..... im not sure.

so maybe when someone gives forgive then that person who did TK see it as punish ?

what do u think??

and sorry for my "not perfect" english

Re: TK = punish most of the time, maybe it a bug?

People have macros for when they die, they spam Page Down.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing last night. I get run over by Cars/Tanks all the time, I forgive... But They never seem to Forgive me when I Run over them by accident, since I cant see well out of tanks..

Comment

i dont always see it as punish. i get forgiven most of the time, and i generally only punish if it was obviously deliberatetk.

Comment

Most just noobs who try to make you feel better, it really does not do anything.

Smacktard rule #1: Always punish for TK, if you step on a friendly claymore and get teamkilled, punish, its the players fault for putting obstacles in your way. If you drive over landmines, punish, it is your duty to get as fast as you can to take out the enemies, and they are just making it harder for you...

Comment

They are just padding smacktards and U accidently stopped themfrom stat padding:

Example:

Player1:I am in a mood for some camping at Hotel
            You:Oh,the round started lets spam some nades over...You throw the nade and kill the P1 accidently
            P1:this noob smacktard killed me I now lose 15 secs for padding,I will punish him and vote him to get kicked

It happens,but again ITS BF2

Comment

When I am punished it says so on the screen but I never see it say I was forgiven. Anyone else have this?

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
                When I am punished it says so on the screen but I never see it say I was forgiven. Anyone else have this?
                Yup although the time it takes to get punished after a TK is well nanoseconds so you can tell when your going to be forgiven.

Comment

i hate being punished ¬_¬ , soem time i call artillery and they ***** and moan.... I DID CALL ARTILLERY YOUR AREA :anger:
                  soemties u throw a nade round the corner sooo some dumb**** runs after.. PUNISH!
                  Your sniping and then all of a sudden ure guy runs i nthe way and knifes some other dude, whilkst thats goin a .. so its a bullet travel to his head
                  PUNISH!
                  i hate it soo much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s
                    I was wondering the same thing last night. I get run over by Cars/Tanks all the time, I forgive... But They never seem to Forgive me when I Run over them by accident, since I cant see well out of tanks..
                    Don't you just love that. You finally get the tank up to speed and some moron walks across the road two feet in front of you...................

Comment

only time i punish is if it is an accident otherwise if there tking for some other reason then i PGUPPP..

Comment

I once tk a coporal out of the j10 with my m95, I knew would just crash, so I got in it and next thing ya know he forgave me lol

Comment

TK punish is one of the worst aspects of BF2. bad for morale, teamwork n... me. let's face it - would YOU run in front of a TANK? would YOU run into a nade zone (i.ejal, karkand) - with jarheads shouting 'GRENADE!'? would you step on something with RED SKULLS?
                          i play in a cybercafe, and i ahve to admit - it's the snipern003t003 kids who don't squad up who fr1ck this game up.
                          my answer? cuss n have a quiet word with punish-Rz.

Comment

heres what i do....KILL PEOPLE!!!! KILL THE INSURGENTS OR THE BRITSISH!!!!11(i play warlord mostly xD should do plain bf2 more..)
                            get those pts back
                            u know u can do it

Comment

Working...
                            X