maps wont show up ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps wont show up ,

can anyone tell me how or why the maps i have made will not show up wen i go to play them any advice would be great

Re: maps wont show up ,

you need to make sure that you have an info folder for each map, which includes a file with the name of your map with a .desc ending. Take a look at maps that do show up, each one has an info folder, take a look at the contents of one of those and copy the structure to your folder, making sure of course to put the right info in it. Don't just copy another info folder.

Comment

Nope Im Still Having Problems

Comment

what files do you have in your folder?
        is your folder name exactly the same as your map name in the desc file?
        does your map have at least 2 flag points, one for each team?

Comment

did you try to rename your map by renaming the map folder?

change the name back to what it was before.

Comment

Are you trying to play the map in SP or by starting a local server? You won't be able to play SP/co-op unless you've created a navmesh (server.zip\AIPathFinding).

Comment

You have proberly renamed your map, and need to change the name of the .desc file like what was mentioned above, also you would need to open the .desc file with note pad and change the map name in there too. Also... just a long shot but is this in a mod or just in bf2?

Comment

If you're still having problems you should upload the map somewhere so we can take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
                X