Stats reset for idle player profile?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats reset for idle player profile?!

Heya people, I just wanna ask- do player profile stats get reset if you don't play for a rather long time? (what say... several months?). I've decided to play BF2 online recently, and NONE of my unlocks can be picked in-game:cry: ; however- looking through BFHQ in the game, all my stats are still there, my unlocks show as 'unlocked' and all my ribbons and badges are still there.

I just can't use any of my unlocks in an online game- and I show up as a private in an online game. What the heck is going on?!:cry:

(to add... I'm wondering if this might have anything to do with playing with a older version of BF2... then again, everyone I see around me on the map HAVE their bloody unlocks!!! :cry: )

Re: Stats reset for idle player profile?!

I havent played BF2 for about 4 months and i had a go the other day and all my stuff was still there.

Comment

Originally posted by UNDIESRULES
      I havent played BF2 for about 4 months and i had a go the other day and all my stuff was still there.
      Okay... hm... right. Were you playing with the most recent version? actually, mind telling me what version you were playing with at the time?

Comment

there is still the private bug floating around,

do you get the same problem on every server?
        (dont think you stats have been reset, they still show in bf2s.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          there is still the private bug floating around,

do you get the same problem on every server?
          (dont think you stats have been reset, they still show in bf2s.com)
          Yeah, I can see my stats are still there in BF2S - my profile name isn't Six. though, it's TheMartyman :P.

Well, I was more thinking it had something to do with the servers and the version... considering, the only servers I could see available that is compatible with the version I was playing on - seem heavily modded and altered. I mean, these servers had the running stamina on unlimited, and double-jump was possible... god it was crazy.

Hm... I think its time to tell my Net Cafe to update their bloody version. Perhaps chuck the coop mod in there as well... hmm.

Anyone else can offer any help and suggestions?

Comment

uhm you were playing a mod for bf2 they are played on unranked servers hence why you were a private

Comment

uhm you were playing a mod for bf2 they are played on unranked servers hence why you were a private
              No no no, it was definately ranked. Considering I manage to bag myself ANOTHER basic SpecOps badge. And yeah, the points seemed to still count, and I saw someone get promoted to sargeant in there (the little note with the drum-roll happened).

Comment

eh thats weird, a game with modified content on ranked servers somethings fishy

Comment

I'll say. Big noob harvest too, I joined the side with all the noobs on it- and the other side consisted of high-ranking players... fishy indeed.

actually, I'm wondering,- when was the last version update for BF2?

Comment

patch 1.4 was released a week or so ago,

tho the ingame version is listed as;
                    1.4 = 1.1.2963-795.0
                    1.3 = 1.1.2878-710.0

Comment

patch 1.4 was released a week or so ago,

tho the ingame version is listed as;
                      1.4 = 1.1.2963-795.0
                      1.3 = 1.1.2878-710.0
                      Cool, I'll see if my net cafe's got that. Does the damn thing come with Co-op mode yet?

Comment

co-op mode was introduced in patch 1.3, the top right of the server browser where is says Conquest, click to reveal a pull down menu where it should say singleplayer/co-op i think, dont think theres many servers running it

Comment

co-op mode was introduced in patch 1.3, the top right of the server browser where is says Conquest, click to reveal a pull down menu where it should say singleplayer/co-op i think, dont think theres many servers running it
                          Is that LAN co-op though? or is this net-based? (soz, I'm very noob-like considering I haven't been keeping up in a long time).

Comment

both, there is netbased co-op and you can create lan based, for lan based look for the conquest name again near the map selection click the pull down menu,

Comment

both, there is netbased co-op and you can create lan based, for lan based look for the conquest name again near the map selection click the pull down menu,
                              Oh, okay... duh me.

Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Working...
                              X