Ok, Need some help guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Need some help guys.

Alright, ive looked all over the net, and im not sure what to do.

First of all, me and my friend both patched to patch 1.4. he gets like 4000 servers, while i barly get 70 of the same ones. So, i know something is wrong right there. i dont get a server list.

Also, whenever i connect to a server, it works fine for just a second and then says "There is a problem with your connection".

This seems to be only happening with patch 1.4, as i uninstalled, and reinstalled, and i could connect when it the the bare version of the game. But as soon as its 1.4, it wont work for me, and im not sure whats wrong.

I have disabled all firewalls, i dont have a router to open ports from, and it must be something with 1.4 as it worked without installing the latest patch.

If anyone has had this problem, or knows any thing that can help me, i would be very thankfull.

Re: Ok, Need some help guys.

do u have multiple processors? i heard that mite lead to the connection is lost problem

wat are ur server filters?

Comment

No, its single. And it also worked before patch 1.4.

my filters are same version, populated, and ranked.

Comment

reinstall bf2 and then re-patch to 1.4 full

Comment

Download QTRACKER
          Qtracker is an Internet/LAN game and MP3 server browser. If you want to find places to play your favorite games, look no further. You can also use Qtracker to administer your game servers, and generate HTML or PHP server listings.

download the filters from my sig
          Install QTracker, go to
          \Qtracker\Filters\Game
          Create a
          Battlefield 2
          folder
          and extract the folders from the file from my sig to the Battlefield 2 above.

Now enter QTracker, set the filters you wish EXCEPT FOR PING, right click on the BF2 icon->Find internet games, wait till it's done retrieving and refreshing, than click F4 before it starts to ping, and enable the 150 ping filter. Wait till the pinging is done, sort the servers by ping, and see how many you got.

GL

Comment

Working...
          X