Why Cant I donwload SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Cant I donwload SF?

Hey Guys if the SF not available to download no more? Is Euro Force the same as SF or is it a replacement? Everytime I click on download SF it redirects me to Euro Forces at www.ea.com Did Ea take SF of the site? I havent played BF2 for 2 yrs now and Im just trying to catch up on whats new. THankx alot for the help.

Re: Why Cant I donwload SF?

Originally posted by whitesti
    Hey Guys if the SF not available to download no more? Is Euro Force the same as SF or is it a replacement? Everytime I click on download SF it redirects me to Euro Forces at www.ea.com Did Ea take SF of the site? I havent played BF2 for 2 yrs now and Im just trying to catch up on whats new. THankx alot for the help.
    Errr, if you haven't played BF2 since 2 years... why did the most of us bought it then when it came out a year ago (little bit longer I know).

Comment

WOW your reply sure did help out thankx alot! If you cant answer the dam question right dont even bother replying back.

Comment

i clicked on the buy now link and it took me here http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/produ...ProductID=1197

seems that some people had problems with the downloads so now u have to buy a hard copy

id get it from play.com

Comment

Working...
        X