Kicked to Give up Commander??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked to Give up Commander??

I was just playing 24/7 Karkand/Dalian Executive. We were USMC and I applied for commander. Within 5 seconds I get a mutiny vote. I thought no big deal... ppl try to mutiny all the time. Then I get an 'ExA' member asking me 'Hey RUB, can you give up commander for an ExA member?' and as soon as he finishes typing that I get kicked. 'Kicking Rub-UFS- for Team Killing.'

What's the scoop here? Should I even bother reporting this, b/c obviously this is BS. I guess the little kiddies have finally figured out the power they actually have as an admin. I never thought this was a good idea to begin w/ in BF2. It has its advantages, but private server admins definitely have their downfalls.

Re: Kicked to Give up Commander??

Find another server.

Obviously you are not getting what you want in the game.

Agreed that there are some kiddies suddenly getting the power. I command all the time in Americas Army and I dont have any problem in the Official Servers.

Look for Branzone, Straferight and similar servers that will give you a fair shot at commanding.

Comment

You can report it...perhaps if enough complaints get filed something will eventually get done.

A better idea might be to go to their website and make a polite complaint. If the admin that kicked you was not supposed to do that he could face consequences and you might get an apology. If the admin that kicked you is the founder of the clan then you might as well not even try this.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
        Find another server.

Obviously you are not getting what you want in the game.

Agreed that there are some kiddies suddenly getting the power. I command all the time in Americas Army and I dont have any problem in the Official Servers.

Look for Branzone, Straferight and similar servers that will give you a fair shot at commanding.
        Yeah, I like servers that don't have admins present. Considering now I have a high enough rank that most often, if I want to command, I will get it. And kiddie admins can't kick me. People hate un-modded servers, but personally, they are gold (if you can put up with some of the stupid stuff that can happen).

Comment

www.bfroe.com screenshots help

Comment

never had that happen to me but i have run into some pretty GA* admins kicking me for runing there revive knife kill game.

Comment

Working...
            X