Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stop moving????

Any of you had this problem??

OK, loaded BF2 up as normal the other day...played fine...no probs. Then i load POE2, gets on the server, MAJOR LAG....low ping , Me thinks...sod this off, and loads BF2. Gets on one of my fav servers, plays for 1 min aprox then the screen starts jumping but stops after 2secs. Thinks nothing of it, plays on... then whilst playing the controls bugger up, it forces me to move left i thinks its my game pad (use the game pad for direction movement) so i unplug it and trys the keyboard but no joy, still moving left.
    Then out of the blue, it stops. This keeps happening... on and off and it getting on my tits. Any ideas.

Oh!! its not only Left, its in all directions

Re: Can't stop moving????

bf has cruise control (seriously)

If you are moving to the left - and while holding the button you hit the "say all" or "say team" or "say squad" button to type a message - it will allow you to keep walking while you type

you can stop walking by hitting enter.

please ensure this isn't the case.

Comment

USB lag, ide be moving along and then stop i.e. take me finger off w, but still keep going forward for a second or two, is this what you'de get? ... if so, I just made sure all usb devices were plugged into a seperate port, each on a different controller. If really stuck you could always use a ps2/usb converter for your keyboard....

Comment

Absurdus i love your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
          bf has cruise control (seriously)

If you are moving to the left - and while holding the button you hit the "say all" or "say team" or "say squad" button to type a message - it will allow you to keep walking while you type

you can stop walking by hitting enter.

please ensure this isn't the case.
          No, it's not the case. I press everything, even Esc then rejoin and it still happens????

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
            Absurdus i love your avatar.
            va va voom

Comment

Working...
            X