Im yeah a newbto bf2 and this forum but need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im yeah a newbto bf2 and this forum but need help

Well on the main screen a LOcerror_unable to load profile then i click singleplayer and it just brings me back to my desktop then i restart and do multiplayer make a name then try multiplayer and it says something about a CD-key and then i cant to multiplayer so i try single player where im to were i can pic my map then i do start single player and once i do that boom back to my desktop.....ive played this game before at a friends and loved it so i bought it off him later and im sure its lagit then i cant even play...im so friggin frusterated please guys help me out...anything

Re: Im yeah a newbto bf2 and this forum but need help

un-install and re-install

profiles are kept in c:/documents and settings/(insert computer username here)/my documents/bf2

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

What is your rig? What are your computer specs?

Comment

rig specs? idk i am new to the whole computer fps, im used to socom 1 2 3 and battlefield 2 mc for ps2

Comment

fps is frames per second btw, your rig specs are what you have in your computer, you can find this out by going to Start -> Run -> DXDIAG and it will tell you all your specs there i think

Comment

Originally posted by Weed3n
            fps is frames per second btw, your rig specs are what you have in your computer, you can find this out by going to Start -> Run -> DXDIAG and it will tell you all your specs there i think
            I think he meant he's new to the 'computer first person shooter' games as opposed to console ones. But yes, 'rig specs' mean whatcha got in your PC? It's how we computer users sniff each other's butts (like a dog would do)

Comment

Originally posted by demolition93
              Well on the main screen a LOcerror_unable to load profile then i click singleplayer and it just brings me back to my desktop then i restart and do multiplayer make a name then try multiplayer and it says something about a CD-key and then i cant to multiplayer so i try single player where im to were i can pic my map then i do start single player and once i do that boom back to my desktop.....ive played this game before at a friends and loved it so i bought it off him later and im sure its lagit then i cant even play...im so friggin frusterated please guys help me out...anything
              Uhm .. the CD-KEY problem is caused probably by your friend to be honest ... you said you bought it from him, so as far as I knew, you can`t have 2 serials numbers playing on the internet in the same time ... so I`m guessing you tried playing when he was in the game too = not possible!! SO make sure you don`t play when he does ....

With the crashes, as you were told try reinstalling the game, then apply the 1.4 FULL patch!! And you should be OK!! I had some problems with it too when I installed it first time, and not a lot of problems since ....

Let us know what happened ...

P.S.: Welcome to the game and forums!

Originally posted by scknight
              I think he meant he's new to the 'computer first person shooter' games as opposed to console ones. But yes, 'rig specs' mean whatcha got in your PC? It's how we computer users sniff each other's butts (like a dog would do)
              PLS STAY AWAY FROM MY a$$!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What is this world turning into?!? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Weed3n
                fps is frames per second btw
                It also stands for First Person Shooter

Comment

alright thanks guys sorry about the trouble ill re-install then download the 1.4 FULL patch

Comment

Working...
                  X