Teamspeak channel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak channel question

I've used teamspeak to connect to a couple buddies who I squad up with when playing BF2. I know a lot of BF2 servers advertise that they are on teamspeak. If I join in, how do I end up talking to just the people on my team? Do most servers have two channels, one for each team or do they typically have more? I have never created a channel as I've only used it with a couple buddies and we are on the same team.

Once a game is over and the teams are randomly chosen for the next battle, what happens on teamspeak? Does each player have to move themselves to the right channel or does an admin do this to prevent cheating (enemies eavesdropping on other team)?

Re: Teamspeak channel question

All depends on the owner of the teamspeak server and how they want to run it.. there is no set universal code of teamspeak owners.. lol. Usually I would assume its a clan teamspeak and they just have it open to the public so anyone can just come in and hang out and play.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Re: Teamspeak channel question

Yeah, generally when my friends are on opposite teams, we just yell at each other to switch everytime we see eachother in game.

Comment

Working...
      X