X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Handcuffs

Originally posted by GE0.5TIGMA
    you might want to sexually assault guys, to each his own I guess. :laugh:

Handcuffs/Zipcuffs would be kinda cool, and have a whole new kit called "MP (military police)" maybe the captive stays handcuffed for 5mins of game play then respawns. Or captives have to be brought back to the main spawn point and put into a cell "POW", that would bring a whole new level to the "Assault Kit" you sneek up on the "POW" cell and use your flashbangs and get out your comrads. I think it would be a kewl idea.

There are so many things they can do to improve the game, and so many good ideas. but EA/Dice would never ever improve what they have by a patch or a mod, they would release a whole new game like "BF2: Operation Darfur" or something. All theses ideas agreat, maybe we the players should start a comminty or something that gets these ideas together and present them to the company like EA or Dice.
    yes, let's make them richer!

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
      Are you drunk now?
      lol, no $hit

Comment

Everyone will hog POWS's and beat them for fun instead of fighting the war...

Comment

itd be brilliant i reckon - except, i must admit i do prefer a good old teabagging!

giving.. not receiving!

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
            itd be brilliant i reckon - except, i must admit i do prefer a good old teabagging!

giving.. not receiving!

welcome aboard.

Originally posted by PluckyX24
            Everyone will hog POWS's and beat them for fun instead of fighting the war...
            I think the key word here is 'fun'.

Comment

Working...
            X