Point Whoring, The Best Part Of Bf2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point Whoring, The Best Part Of Bf2!

Let's face it, you love to point whore, Everyone does.

I don't see why people are getting so upset by people trying to get a lot of points. Tell me you don't like throwing health/ammo bags at people while they are running away from you, or reviving people in some serious s*** and run away:laugh: . It is really one of my favorite parts of the game. This realism stuff has been taken too far in a GAME. I really think that getting a lot of points should be encouraged, not frowned upon! My friend and I love to talk on the phone when we're both trying to get points for our next rank while playing. I think that some people should take a hard look into their BF2 experience and do whatever it is that is the most FUN. If you aren't trying to get first place by throwing ammo/health at EVERYONE you've been listening to all ranked server negativity too much. People that don't play for rank, don't call me a noob cuz i'll be spamming you with ammo packs

See you on the field!

Re: Point Whoring, The Best Part Of Bf2!

This topic is either:

1) A joke topic
    2) Proof that the public education system is failing
    3) Evidence that more effective birth control methods are needed

~Wolfgang

Comment

Wolfgang #3 is the correct answer.

We need a morning after nuke!!!

Comment

Hmm, i do like the point whoring....

175 points on infantry only mashtur by 50 kills and 75 team points is just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by JD_MCQ

Yadayadayada..

See you on the field!

Nah, it's just you really, we call types like you smacktards.

Comment

This realism stuff has been taken too far in a GAME.

See you on the field!
            If you think shifting further from reality is somehow beneficial I'd suggest you drop in to Toys'R'Us, grab 20kg of playdough, and mould yourself a pretend pc, keyboard and mouse. Etch some stick figures onto the screen, and try not to soil your diaper as you marvel at the immersive environment you have created.

Avoid you like the plague!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
              If you think shifting further from reality is somehow beneficial I'd suggest you drop in to Toys'R'Us, grab 20kg of playdough, and mould yourself a pretend pc, keyboard and mouse. Etch some stick figures onto the screen, and try not to soil your diaper as you marvel at the immersive environment you have created.

Avoid you like the plague!
              HAHAHA Love your sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
                HAHAHA Love your sense of humour.
                Love humour, usually semi serious here tho'. I can drink myself funnier too.

Comment

While you're holding out your ammo pack or your precious pkm, I'll be stabbing you in the face...thank you, come again.

Comment

Team play is fun, but you can't blame someone for trying to win. Point whoring will get you to first place. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. The game is flawed in the way it awards points. A flag capture is worth a kill? I'd rather look for enemy infantry to kill than waste my time with a freaking flag...

That's why in BF2, noobs are the most team oriented players. Once they figure out the point distribution system, they turn on the expert mode and piss on their team, as they should.

Comment

I play to be the #1 person in the server for that round. But unlike most I use skill instead of point whoring tatics.

Comment

Originally posted by Unorignal
                        I play to be the #1 person in the server for that round. But unlike most I use skill instead of point whoring tatics.

hurahh well said m8

Comment

I don't see why people are getting so upset by people trying to get a lot of points. Tell me you don't like throwing health/ammo bags at people while they are running away from you, or reviving people in some serious s*** and run away:laugh: . It is really one of my favorite parts of the game. This realism stuff has been taken too far in a GAME. I really think that getting a lot of points should be encouraged, not frowned upon! My friend and I love to talk on the phone when we're both trying to get points for our next rank while playing. I think that some people should take a hard look into their BF2 experience and do whatever it is that is the most FUN. If you aren't trying to get first place by throwing ammo/health at EVERYONE you've been listening to all ranked server negativity too much. People that don't play for rank, don't call me a noob cuz i'll be spamming you with ammo packs

See you on the field!

Yeah, it's a game and rushing/baseraping/doing stupid things/great teamwork/playing well/sneaking are ALL fun, just need to stay away from the 'too much of it' line. It always feels cool when you get the gold

Comment

I think care in the community rimgs a bell

Comment

Ita hard to point whore on PoE2.

wolfgang 3 is the answer

Comment

Working...
                              X