interested in renting my own server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interested in renting my own server

need some input from some server renter's,,,, which are the good ones and the bad ones!!! please and thx all who reply

Re: interested in renting my own server

i3D.net is a global high-performance hosting provider, offering low-latency network & solutions to Game Studios, IT Enterprises & WebRTC industry

Have 2 servers from them and host our clan website. No lag, excellent support.

Comment

*cough* shameless plug *cough*

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but keep in mind the general cynasism of the internet at large when you post a positive endorsement of the people who host the sight.

Just being a jack@ss. MyIS is of course a good provider, but there are many others like:

There are many options, so shop around and if you get the chance, talk to existing customers and get their opinion of the support and service level they've received.

Comment

ClanGamingServers

http://www.clangamingservers.com

go to contact, and get in touch with Sean on his msn.

he's almost always on and great for supportand even better for prices.

got an amazing, lag free server.

Comment

thx all i ended up ordering from gameservers.com seem like a good price and i did some research on them so far so good!! lag free:laugh: good support feel free to stop in i have it set up for POE mod 8.9.8.153 16567

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly
            *cough* shameless plug *cough*

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but keep in mind the general cynasism of the internet at large when you post a positive endorsement of the people who host the sight.

Just being a jack@ss. MyIS is of course a good provider, but there are many others like:

There are many options, so shop around and if you get the chance, talk to existing customers and get their opinion of the support and service level they've received.
            Thing is people can and will believe or think whatever they want. The owners of this site has no impact on my previous post. We have tried 3 different providers including Art of War and Trinity. For the most part everyone seems to be satisfied at this point. The price was within what we wanted to spend as well. If someone wants to criticize and complain they can have at it.

Comment

O.o
              Servers are too expensive,

Comment

www.trinitygames.com is the best. We had problems with www.myinternetservices.com before. I wouldnt waist money on anything but trinitygame servers.

Comment

Working...
                X