Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 junkie on "Wife Swap"

Originally posted by Consultant01
    I just checked into my hotel in Palm Beach and im flipping through the channels looking for Monday Night Football and one of these ladies is swapping into a house where a father and son are total BF2 addicts who scream back and forth and the dad is a total schmuck who wouldnt go help his wife because "I'm in a helicopter!".

Now they are in therapy and he's being confronted with what a ****ty dad he is.

here's a lesson, chopper whores make crappy parents. Quit BF2 and go hug your kid IRL.

seriously, the guy was this un-shaven slob who made his wife cook and bring him food all the time.... just really sad, heh.
    lol, good post.

Comment

Originally posted by dbec
      anyone find this on the net? I dont really want to type wifeswap into the search engine here at work.
      LOL "WifeSwap", yeah, I think that one would bring up some redflags....

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
        it was probably blazin or some other of the top ranked players - that is honestly beyond help.

If ANYONE thinks that bf2 supersedes the needs of their better half... strewth
        Maybe he needs a better wife, lol :laugh:. j/k
        Man, that is pretty sad though... the world goes to sh!t when everything is determined by supply and demand.

I.e: Wife stops supplying good-looks and great sex (due to age and obsolescence), man demands something to replace the time and void... BF2 addictive, inelastic demand holds; husband's demand for wife now diverts to computer games. The market is saturated, wife no longer has selling power and loses to computer games... If wife follows suit with economical behaviour; Wife renews product cycle and seeks new market (i.e. new husband). If wife doesn't adapt to economical behaviour of husband... well... the wife would be nothing but a sometime-used product, and would in essence, not exist.

sad sad sad. There is no such thing as 'product loyalty' because there is always a better product. :P, how far will this way of thinking go?

Comment

LOL he wouldn't help his wife because he was in a helicopter...LMAO.

Comment

LOL he wouldn't help his wife because he was in a helicopter...LMAO.
            Good on him! Which man can say, "I cant im in a chopper" and then get away with it.

There was one time i was in a BH and Squad leader and i was hovering over a base at round 400alt and my wife needed me to do something outside and i was like, Sorry, my team needs me!

But like always in life, there a limits to everything, and yes ... even BF2!

Comment

Working...
            X