CTD witha difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD witha difference

Ever since installing most recent patch I have had many ctds, but with a difference. Playing multiplayer I have not had a single ctd.
    Now I occasionally enjoy single player, trying out new tactics, trying out new map etc but everytime i load single player and click to load a map it ctd. This also happens when I attempt to create a local server for me and my brother to play on. CTD when clicking on join/create/load etc. Anyone have an idea why it might be doing this?

Re: CTD witha difference

try pressing the Escape key when the Join Game button appears,

Comment

mine does it too, i have no coop in the create local menu and single player crashes, multiplayer works fine.

Comment

Have you tried repatching again? Cleared cache folders? New Drivers?

Comment

That's the exact things happens to me! I was just about to open a new thread about it, I have another tab in my browser with the search function, and I saw your thread. That's wierd, but say thanks it's not CTD when joining a MP. Only SP and Create server.

*verifying the subscription*

Comment

Yeah happens when i try to start local too.
            Multiplay has no issues at all so cant complain about that and im not one for playing single player reg, but it would be nice if it would work just so i could try plane flying without messing anyones game up in multiplayer lol.
            Iv tried everything repatched, drivers updated and so on.

Comment

ok i apologise for the hi-jack but i have a similar problem, it doesnt crash, but it minimizes the game to desktop.
              Not the end of the world but if it happens in a game then its REALLY annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Adipocere
                Ever since installing most recent patch I have had many ctds, but with a difference. Playing multiplayer I have not had a single ctd.
                Now I occasionally enjoy single player, trying out new tactics, trying out new map etc but everytime i load single player and click to load a map it ctd. This also happens when I attempt to create a local server for me and my brother to play on. CTD when clicking on join/create/load etc. Anyone have an idea why it might be doing this?

If your having ANY problems after downloading and installing the 1.4 patch, what I suggest you do is reboot, redownload, reboot again, then do a harddrive defragmentation and trying again.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X