Solo Tv Chopper Instructional Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Tv Chopper Instructional Video

This Video was intended to be of some guidance to peopel that wish to learn to solo tv missle. I made it for that purpose. Im not the best nore think i am, im just trying to help out people that wish to learn. This video is abotu 5 min long and teaches the basicas to tv missling by yourself enjoy!

ps |DPG|Seductive is my old account and old clan imo is my new clan and $eductive is my new account. I Also hace a 15 minute video....half of it is just my solo tv missling and the other half is me and my gunner owning if anyone wishes to see it i can post link.

Also here is a screenie....very nice scores....me ( Pilot) and my friedns shadow (my gunner).....now this is turely great team work in a chopper!
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

(solo tv missiling video)

Re: Solo Tv Chopper Instructional Video

downloading

check out sloi's soloing videos btw

I never played against you before, do you play on FHM?

I play there often

Comment

im a solo pilot my self, i do it most of the time, in fact thats all i do in the damn game, and yea that covers the basics and may i add a few things, for me i have a nice smooth mouse, and i click as fast as a can while moving my mouse to the target, its kinda hard but when i release my video you will see how i do it

Comment

I will check it out....i have played there b4...not often.

Also this video is not just a video aobut owning....its to teach peopel that dont knwo how or dont understand simply basics. If you want to knwo wat im truely capable of dl this.....(might wanan dl it over night quiet lengthly half is solo tv'ing second half is excellent tema work in the chopper me as pilot)

Comment

Dude, that text about the chopper spinning with the chopper spinning in the background is dizzing.

Comment

just checked about 10 people on the oposite team and most ofem are privates or something like that, Im about to watch the video

definetly a good tut, dlding ur other video

Originally posted by Seductive
            I will check it out....i have played there b4...not often.

Also this video is not just a video aobut owning....its to teach peopel that dont knwo how or dont understand simply basics. If you want to knwo wat im truely capable of dl this.....(might wanan dl it over night quiet lengthly half is solo tv'ing second half is excellent tema work in the chopper me as pilot)

http://www.corporalstorm.com/videos/...deyez.heli.wmv
            oh man give me the name of that server so I can go collect some easy points

well you guys know what ur doing but it looked like you had no competition

Comment

Well keep in mind, i fully planned on shooying down privates down in the tut for demonstration purposes. The other vid was from like 6-7 months ago...when i first started flyign a chopper. I do look for competition tho. Cant get better if all you do is own newbs all day and never get yourself owned.

Comment

I'm happy more people are coming forward with soloing tutorials as it will help remove much of the stigma surrounding the skill.

On topic, the overlays and "target" boxes are a nice touch!

Comment

sweet download speed

dude, seductive those vids are awesome :P luv SlipKnoT

TV missle > jet .

Comment

Excellent video Seductive!

Comment

Nice video man.

Music was........could have been better. Kinda just mindless frag music.

Footage was really cool though. Your friend lagged like a *****, whenever you cut to his footage. But everything else was cool. Whenever I fly Oman, its taking down jets like crazy. Very fun stuff. The Mi28 is just too easy to take down usually.

Comment

That second video link about...the vidoe like 2 gb large....well i reworked it and split it into 2 vids....first part is done.....and i got this part to be 70 mb big....be alot quicker to dl for those peoepl that dont wanan wait to dl the large old one.

ps. i replace the link in my other post with the old vid with this new one

Comment

Working...
                        X