Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter problems

I just downloaded the demo for this game and it wont run on my pc. Everytime i try and load it up, the graphics card crashes and i am sent back to the desktop screen with vga graphics. Could anyone tell me why this is happening, or even better give a solution?
    My system is a laptop with the following specs:
    *1gig Ram
    *AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    *ATI mobility Radeon 9700

any suggestions would be welcome thanks.

Re: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter problems

Maybe you are in need of a better graphic card ? I am not really sure. But I think the game blows and its not worth playing.

Comment

I dont know about that, i checked the readme and it said the 9600 and 9700 chipsets are accepted. It could be something to do with the fact that its a laptop and the graphics card is not quite the same as a normal Radeon. I tell you what this laptop is beginning to be more trouble than its worth.

Comment

Have you gotten the last drivers for your mobility graphics card? that could be it, I think thats the same problem my brother was having with his laptop (think you both have the same gfx card) and that seemed to fix it.

Comment

yeah PC version = bad

360 version = good

Comment

Yeah, the problem could also be caused by laptops. I cant really think of anything at the moment. Do you have a PC to test it on ? I have realized that laptops have many problem with games. In my opinion I think laptops should be used for business since its easier to carry around.

Comment

Its a horrible game anyway. (at least for PC)

Comment

its your graphics card trust me i no i had the same problem best thing to do is get a BETTER computer

Comment

I think it said somewher eon some detailed video card descritpion thing that the mobile versions of most cards WONT work

Comment

I doubt its his card, my brother has the exact same card in his laptop and he's able to play GRAW without any problems.

Comment

First of all its a laptop so you cant expect it to be doing high end graphic gaming.
                      Second look at this site
                      it might help a little bit

Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

Comment

I cant believe that GRAW requires higher graphic card then BF2 ? I tried installing GRAW but the screen went black and took me back to desktop.

Comment

Working...
                        X