Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Movie] The Sir. Community Presents: TopGear - BF2 Parody (XaliaS Designs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Movie] The Sir. Community Presents: TopGear - BF2 Parody (XaliaS Designs)

The Sir. Community presents...

TOPGEAR - THE BF2 PARODY

Runtime 08:34

A famous sketch from the BBC series "TopGear" is depicted in this homage project, made in its entirety by XaliaS Designs.
    Also to be screened at the Academy of Machinima Arts and Sciences festival in New York.

DOWNLOAD
    159 MB

View Trailer
    17.9 MB

Re: [Movie] The Sir. Community Presents: TopGear - BF2 Parody (XaliaS Designs)

It was allright, i really dont know what topgear is so i really didnt get the story about the movie, but i still liked it

Comment

looking forward in this

Comment

What can I say? Hmm, BRILIANT! theres not much else for me to say really, ill have to watch it again and try and pick out any mistakes you made

Comment

WOW! I love Top Gear, and I love this just as much. I think this is my favorite BF2 video ever.

I'm very, very impressed, good use of the original footage, voice over. It is very well synched and matched to the original footage. The intro is just electric really cleverly created perfect!

Comment

Amazing work Xalias.
            This is one of the smoothest films I have ever seen.

Comment

May I suggest XaliaS and Sir. Community sending the Top Gear show an e-mail with a link to this? You never know.....

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                May I suggest XaliaS and Sir. Community sending the Top Gear show an e-mail with a link to this? You never know.....
                I've told him that 3 times

Comment

Amazing work!!!

Comment

VERY nice xalias, this one has to be one of my favorites!

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                      I'll give it a go.

Excellent film Xalias, as always!

Comment

Awesome work! you captured the essence of "cool"

Comment

Another masterpiece from the hands of one of the best movie makers this community has to offer. This vid is clean, entertaining and smothers you with style/originality.

Kudos to you Xalias!

Comment

More mirrors!

Comment

you could at least make the trailer streamable

Comment

Working...
                              X