A New Commander Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Commander Hack?

we have all heard or seen the vehicle hack but i ran into something new (for me anyway). i was on 24/7 Warlord Speedy Game Server and the enemy commander was dropping multiple supply drops and arty strikes. when he would get his assets blown up i would see 3 or 4 supply crates dropped at his main at once.

like 5 minutes later i was killed by an arty strike. i respawn at the same spot and and i spawned midway through another one. later on i saw an arty strike on the Insurgent Hideout and then another one at the Plaza with no waiting time inbetween.

what im getting at is, has anyone else run across this problem? the commander has been able to drop multiple artliiery strikes and supply drops at the same time with no waiting period in between.

Re: A New Commander Hack?

It's not new. Frequent Arty and supply has been around for a looooong time.

Comment

*giggle* i wnat

Comment

The commander hack includes not only vehicle, but all the assets.(srty, UAV, supply)

Comment

and it isn't always the actuall commander doing it, I think there's a way for anyone using the hack to do this.

Comment

Looks like the 'Commander hack' has been migrated to the 1.40 patch...

Comment

its wasnt migrated across, it just wasnt fixed ...

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                Looks like the 'Commander hack' has been migrated to the 1.40 patch...
                yep - it has been all over lately

Comment

It's the same hack as always. The hacker can do lots of UAV's, crates, vehicles or arty. It's also worth nothing that the person doing it is most likely not the commander so when it starts happening, don't jump all over them b/c the hack does not require the user to actually be commander.

Comment

hehe in 1.3 there was a guy doing this on dragon valley. I was spec-ops and kept blowing up the artillery and he would keep dropping crates on them. Finally he got sick of me killing his artillery (i did it atleast 6-7 times in a row) and he put down enough artillery to bomb me back to the stoneage. Only the idiot went too far and crashed the server. :laugh:

Comment

new to me i have some good pics of the vehical hack though of some cammander i saw on my team pretty funny.

Comment

Damn, if only the commanders using this hack would us it for great justice! Put up 50 UAVs and don't bother with all the other BS!

Comment

that commander hack is also in bf2142. MDK makes a hack and rents it to people for like 15 bucks a month or some crap. shiiity thing is that its stored on one of their servers so its not easy to distribute ie. download, and much harder to trace. basiclly its unstoppable but you have idiots paying monthly to ruin your fun.

hows that sound for pathetic?

Comment

Working...
                          X